ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoffs: Championship Weekend

deeshopper

I think Dee was being facetious, guys. Flacco played a great game. One major mistake, a few missed reads, but a great game. Outplayed Brady, I would argue - and the stats agree easily. And if Evans catches that pass, no one argues that. Max, I think that catch and 2 steps doesn't matter totally - he's got to hold the ball through the catch, period.

Yea...you're right dc.

Well...I'm proud of our Ravens.

The Pats were shitting their pants there.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line I guess is that either team could have won this game and it was just a shame it wasn't us. Can't believe it didn't go into OT on the missed FG. That was a shocker.

They better bring Shayne Graham back or somebody else to provide competition for Cundiff. That miss was huge.

Guest BallTMore

BTW, that is two years in a row Joe has hit a receiver in the numbers to win games in the playoffs and they have let him down.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why we didn't call a timeout before the field goal. Cundiff was jogging on the field at the 13-14 second mark. He was only set at the 2 second mark. Use the timeout (early), let us line up... and let him hit the kick.