ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Really..Andy Dalton in the Pro Bowl

OutsideRzAcE

I don't know what was worse. Letting Rivers in after throwing the 3rd most INT's in the league and leading his team to a whopping 8 wins, or letting a rookie in over a guy who had better stats and led his team to the afc championship game (and played well in it)

He was at church. As far as Dalton making the Pro Bowl, get used to it.

Wasn't the same thing said about Palmer? The Bengals may be heading in the right direction, but things can unravel quickly. Let's not pretend that Cinci has a track record here lol. Honestly though........I love the kids confidence. He's a natural leader.

Wasn't the same thing said about Palmer? The Bengals may be heading in the right direction, but things can unravel quickly. Let's not pretend that Cinci has a track record here lol. Honestly though........I love the kids confidence. He's a natural leader.

The very thing Carson Palmer wasn't.

They has soooooo many picks now thanks to Oakland. I think they are a real comer.

Two picks in the top 21. I'm really looking forward to April!

What Billy fails to see was Dalton hit the wall around week 13, the last month of the season he was Bolleresque, capped off by the beautiful pick 6 in the playoffs.

Rookie mistakes and the accompanying learning curve are to be expected. BTW, when did "Bolleresque" become a word?

What Billy fails to see was Dalton hit the wall around week 13, the last month of the season he was Bolleresque, capped off by the beautiful pick 6 in the playoffs.

Did BOLLER ever have a 152.1 rating in the Pro Bowl? (or any game, at any level, ever in his entire life?)

I rest my case....

Did BOLLER ever have a 152.1 rating in the Pro Bowl? (or any game, at any level, ever in his entire life?)

I rest my case....

HowdyDoody.jpg"Did you check out the pass rush in the pro bowl?

There was none.

Rookie mistakes and the accompanying learning curve are to be expected. BTW, when did "Bolleresque" become a word?

2004, the afternoon of the draft :)

Joe didnt hit the wall til the AFCCG, and it cost us the game in Picksburgh, throwing into triple coverage.

I honestly think, Dalton caught the league by suprise, and have doubts that he can maintain that kind of play..We will see though

The difference between Dalton's and Flacco's development? Flacco had vets to lean on.

I think that Dalton's ceiling is high, but he's at the mercy of rookie playmakers on his team. Will they foster a relationship ala Manning and Harrison or will they prima dona ala Owens/Johnson. That'll be the benchmark for where he goes.

It's always hard to tell with rookies.

I would have preferred AJ Green over any WR that Joe has ever thrown to so I don't buy that argument.

We have only just got a WR that Joe can grow with in Torrey Smith. It only took 4 years. Manning had a chance to grow with Harrison. I don't feel Joe had a chance to grow with a receiver until Mason was gone so having a Vet was somewhat detrimental to Joe's development rather than it being a plus.

I would have preferred AJ Green over any WR that Joe has ever thrown to so I don't buy that argument.

We have only just got a WR that Joe can grow with in Torrey Smith. It only took 4 years. Manning had a chance to grow with Harrison. I don't feel Joe had a chance to grow with a receiver until Mason was gone so having a Vet was somewhat detrimental to Joe's development rather than it being a plus.

Not me, as soon as the tapes were out on those two , AJ was shut down..Prior to our last game vs the Bungles there was a stat about AJ, no td's and 4 balls caught..

Torrey Smith had just as a productive season than AJ.

Not me, as soon as the tapes were out on those two , AJ was shut down..Prior to our last game vs the Bungles there was a stat about AJ, no td's and 4 balls caught..

Torrey Smith had just as a productive season than AJ.

I hope Torrey is great - I love his ability - but Green is one of the best receiving prospects of the last decade. The guy is a Calvin Johnson type who can go up over two guys and pull it in.

The difference is, we got torrey way cheaper, and for a second round pick. Still the best young guy we've ever had.