ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

This kid is just straight sick

papasmurfbell

Yep - just like Brandon Graham and Vernon Gholston, the last two star DE's to come out of the Big Ten.

Or J.J. Watt, or Ryan Kerrigan, or Adrian Clayborn. The entire 2011 draft was stocked with Big Ten DEs, so that's one of the more ridiculous things you've ever said, really.

Oh, and the SEC is overrated.

Or J.J. Watt, or Ryan Kerrigan, or Adrian Clayborn. The entire 2011 draft was stocked with Big Ten DEs, so that's one of the more ridiculous things you've ever said, really.

Oh, and the SEC is overrated.

Which one of those guys was hyped before the draft? They were all solid-but-not-exciting, unlike Gholston and Graham.

And your SEC comment is more ridiculous than anything I've ever said.

JJ Watt was my favorite player in last year's draft. He would have made a great Raven. I got a chance to watch his games on tv a number of times and he seemed to dominate in every game and he was still learning the position as he was a TE before switching to DE.

Gholston was a workout warrior. He never jumped out on tape like he did at the combine. He was drafted based on what teams thought he might be able to do rather than what his on field production showed what he was able to do.