ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Insider: How did Joe Flacco fare when pressured?

ExtremeRavens

Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco, who took a step forward in the team's recent postseason run, is not without flaws. He can improve in many areas, which says a lot about his potential. Based on some numbers crunched by Pro Football Focus, one area Flacco can focus on is how he fares when he is under pressure.

View the full article

Is this where we start the Tyrod Talor thread??

lol, get the F*ck outta here...... I honestly cannot take a full offseason of Flacco bashing.. If I were Joe I'd ask not be resigned here and go somewhere else. The 20% of our fan base that is against Joe accounts for 100% of how the media feels and thinks we feel. Just once I want to hear "ya know, Joe flacco was one dropped pass away from a superbowl, maybe hes not the rex grossman we make him out to be"

lol, get the F*ck outta here...... I honestly cannot take a full offseason of Flacco bashing.. If I were Joe I'd ask not be resigned here and go somewhere else. The 20% of our fan base that is against Joe accounts for 100% of how the media feels and thinks we feel. Just once I want to hear "ya know, Joe flacco was one dropped pass away from a superbowl, maybe hes not the rex grossman we make him out to be"

Rex Grossman made it to the Super Bowl...