ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Orioles Hotels on the Road-2012

jwmann2

Dam, cant believe it has come to this, I remember back in the early 90's we didnt have access to this type of info, we would just go into Baltimore and look for buses that would pull up to various hotels, then we would go on to our autograph hunts..Cleveland Indians pulled a slick one on us, they would stay at the Marriott in Hunt Valley..25 miles from Camden Yards!!

Dam, cant believe it has come to this, I remember back in the early 90's we didnt have access to this type of info, we would just go into Baltimore and look for buses that would pull up to various hotels, then we would go on to our autograph hunts..Cleveland Indians pulled a slick one on us, they would stay at the Marriott in Hunt Valley..25 miles from Camden Yards!!

The Bengals would stay there too. I worked there in college and met a bunch of players.

The Bengals would stay there too. I worked there in college and met a bunch of players.

Huh. You've probably met more Bengals players than I have!