ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 15

deeshopper

Sounds like you need to stop making excuse for this team and put some blame on something you can control.

This defense isn't as good as people think, a qb who can keep plays alive or shred a secondary will cause problems for us. No Fabian is going to be awful for us next week.

Pointing out that Shittsburg scored all of their points as a direct result of obviously bullshit calls isn't making excuses for anyone. I'm tired of games being decided by officials instead of players.

Unless you can point me in the direction of pittsburg's legit scores, I must have missed those.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pointing out that Shittsburg scored all of their points as a direct result of obviously bullshit calls isn't making excuses for anyone. I'm tired of games being decided by officials instead of players.

Unless you can point me in the direct of pittsburg's legit scores, I must have missed those.

The officials made a bad spot, ok, so the D still could fucking stop them from going 50 yards for a fg.

The last call looked like the right call to me and even if they didnt. Pittsburgh would have gone from the inch line and easily made it.

The only call i didn't like was pitt completed long pass to miller and scott jumped offsides, but the play should never have happend b/c the playclock was at zero.

What about if ravens would have run the ball instead of throwing and fumbling and getting knocked out of FG range. then they could have kicked another to win it at the end. Or what about if Mason would have just caught the ball in the endzone, we would have scored.