ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Draft Day Thread

vmax

A draft day thread that we can chat on while the draft is in progress over the next few days.

Ravens Pick Information

Round 1 (Pick 29)

Round 2 (Pick 60)

Round 3 (Pick 91)

Round 4 (Pick 130)

Round 5 (Pick 164)

Round 5 (Pick 169)

Round 6 (Pick 198)

Round 7 (Pick 236)

Timing

Round 1: Thursday, 8 p.m. ET

Rounds 2-3: Friday, 7 p.m. ET

Rounds 4-7: Saturday, 12 p.m. ET

Lewis_Ray_LB_1996_Miami.jpg

That was a steal for the Vikings.....They just got 3 more players to go back 1 spot.

The Browns gave up their fourth-, fifth- and seventh-round picks (Nos. 118, 139, 211) this year,

Edited by vmax

Some nice players available at our pick in the 2nd including:

Jonathan Martin (LT from Stanford)

Cordy Glenn (OT/OG from Georgia)

Courtney Upshaw (DE/OLB from Alabama) This is the guy I was hoping would fall to us all along.

Peter Konz (C from Wisconsin)

Stephen Hill (WR from Georgia Tech)

Could we possibly take 1 of them and then trade back up to get another with that 4th round pick we got from the Vikings?

Courtney Upshaw (DE/OLB from Alabama) This is the guy I was hoping would fall to us all along.

Could we possibly take 1 of them and then trade back up to get another with that 4th round pick we got from the Vikings?

I definitely think this should be the strategy. Try and get two of the players from this list. Drafting Upshaw then trading back up to get Hill would get us two impact players with first round talent. Or we could get Cordy Glenn and trade back up to nab Konz to really shore up the offensive line. Or a combination of Upshaw and Glenn would probably be the most in terms of value on most draft boards, potentially top twenty talents. We have a lot of flexibility with our stock of picks.

I about shat myself when decastro fell to the steelers now I hope they trade up and grab glenn before yinz can get him. I think the steelers got the steal of the draft with getting him at 24.

That would be a really good move for the Steelers IMO. Quickly turns a weakness into a strength.

I like haley because he has shown he is going to go with what woks. Also he has never had an offense with this much balance. Should be interesting. I think the ravens did the smart thing in trading back they can still get the same value pick wise in the second. The afc north should be interesting this year but it still comes down to the steelers and ravens. O and way to bring up a lose where we had no oline left and no d line left and missing clark and ben on one foot. Now I can't really say ben on one foot because he did beat the raven on one foot and a broken nose so we will remove him. I'm happy we lost that game if we would have won arains would still be in pittsburgh. Were to beat up to win the super bowl last year. Way to put up 14 points on one of the worst defenses of all time that's worse then losing to tebow. The pats totally shut your offense down

I hope this happens...they can do it.

Give me Upshaw and Konz. :bow:

Did you see the look on Weedens face when he found out he was going to Leaveland? :yeah:

Like he got the flu...or a stomach virus....or his girlfriend just said she's leaving.

Ohio has the red headed step kids for QB's.

HowdyDoody.jpg