ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Draft Day Thread

vmax

If you read I didn't start this battle me and papa were talking draft and football on the first page then vmax had to run his mouth then others joined in I had let it go but then one of your fellow raven fans started it up again.

I said we were the class of the division in a post not even directed at you at all! then you said HAHA LMAO steelers are the class of the division. Thats your opinion but you started it up dumbass. I wasnt even talking to you. and Vmax had a great point. Go talk about the steelers shitty draft on a steelers message board or even on the steelers section of this message board but keep your mindless, non descript "i love the steelers draft" talk where it belongs, this is RAVENS draft talk.

So you can say you opinion but I can't say mine. Also you are about the only one who thinks the steelers had a shitty draft the lowest grade I have seen so far is a b+ most think the steelers completel hit a homerun in this draft. Some are comparing it to the 74 draft and if that's the case look out here come a few more rings for the steelers. If you truely believe the steelers had a shitty draft then your purple shaded sunglasses must be so tinted that you can't see a foot in front of your ace

If you read I didn't start this battle me and papa were talking draft and football on the first page then vmax had to run his mouth then others joined in I had let it go but then one of your fellow raven fans started it up again.

OH Shit! You're a victim!

The only way to stop abuse is to get help and talk about it. Victim services are available in every province, city or state...And here: http://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/6292-im-loving-the-steelers-draft/ Physicians encourage that victims to speak with them about their mental health as much as their physical health. A physican also can help the victims of abuse in getting additional help needed in coping.

No person should suffer in silence and live with abuse. Help is available in all forms [http://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/6292-im-loving-the-steelers-draft/], from our government websites [http://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/6292-im-loving-the-steelers-draft/], to shelters or groups both online and offline http://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/6292-im-loving-the-steelers-draft/][.

There are a number of forums and places on the web that a victim can go to for help, support or to simply share with others of like mind [http://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/6292-im-loving-the-steelers-draft/]

OH Shit! You're a victim!

The only way to stop abuse is to get help and talk about it. Victim services are available in every province, city or state...And here: http://forums.extrem...steelers-draft/ Physicians encourage that victims to speak with them about their mental health as much as their physical health. A physican also can help the victims of abuse in getting additional help needed in coping.

No person should suffer in silence and live with abuse. Help is available in all forms ["]http://forums.extrem...teelers-draft/], from our government websites ["]http://forums.extrem...teelers-draft/], to shelters or groups both online and offline http://forums.extrem...steelers-draft/][.

There are a number of forums and places on the web that a victim can go to for help, support or to simply share with others of like mind ["]http://forums.extrem...teelers-draft/]

Max, can we get this guy off our forum? He's a troll.

he tried to address the WR in FA. Housh and Evans were both solid contributors on their previous teams, just werent clutch when we really needed them to be. If housh catches the last pass of 2010 he was a great FA, if Evans catches the last pass of 2011 he was a great pickup. Maybe he didnt address center last year because he thought Birk still had some tread on the tires, obviously by the end of the season Birk was toast. Either way those issues have been addressed now.

Actually Evans was injured. I would be curious if the Ravens gave him a physical.

Housh was a bust in Seattle. Also he is the same a Mason who was already here. It could have worked but Cameron would not come off his offense and go more west coast.

Yeah Birk the guy who has been pushed around basically the whole time he has been here. He also knew last draft that Birk was coming into the last yr of his contract and a new young guy could be groomed under him for a yr.

What do you think our biggest need is right now, today, what position?

1a LT

1b MLB

They are so close in their need right now. Maybe they think they have Ray's replacement on the roster now. I don't think they have someone with the leadership that is needed. Don't think I am saying that the next guy will have Lewis leadership because that is once in a generation but a guy with more than they have now.

They need to have a LT next yr. Reading Preston this weekend he said the team has not given up on Oher at LT. I think that should be a dead issue now. If they has drafted a good LT that needed a yr to develope this season then they would be in great shape next yr.

Um, I know its the draft and he was taken in the 6th round and he is supposed to need some improvement in route running, but the highlight film of Tommy Streeter on the Ravens website was impressive.

Check it out:

Besides being a speed burner who gets open it looks like he runs a nice Fade route for TDs.

Just curious why people are afraid of other teams and un-group think? A respectful look at the pitt or Cincy draft hurts nothing.
that is all I was trying to do and then things got out of hand including myself and everybody else that was involved I love talking steelers but it is always good to talk to other teams fans as well the steeler site I'm norally on is consitently busy and I could just stay there but like I said I enjoy talking with other fans

Well all our welcome on the link I posted not spamming just if you want to see the other side just go to the steelers room there only like 5 of us left and that's including crave maybe we can turn it into a mutual thing and blow ups like this won't happen again. Also you have a raven mod over there as well

Just curious why people are afraid of other teams and un-group think? A respectful look at the pitt or Cincy draft hurts nothing.

Then start a thread on it in the proper forum.

A respectfull look is definetly worthwhile. Evaluating the teams in the AFC North is a must IMO.

There is a logical reason to do this. Just look at what happened to our Ravens draft talk thread. It's trashed.

Any complaints please contact the moderator of the Ravens board for swift, compassionate, level handed, fair, sympathetic, and just treatment.

Um, I know its the draft and he was taken in the 6th round and he is supposed to need some improvement in route running, but the highlight film of Tommy Streeter on the Ravens website was impressive.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Bu3538FdY&feature=player_embedded.

Besides being a speed burner who gets open it looks like he runs a nice Fade route for TDs.

Nice find 52!

He's not going to get that wide open in the NFL. I still think he's a project, but he could work his way into that #3 spot in certain situations...and do damage if they double Torrey or Q.

Hope he has a good camp.

Then start a thread on it in the proper forum.

A respectfull look is definetly worthwhile. Evaluating the teams in the AFC North is a must IMO.

There is a logical reason to do this. Just look at what happened to our Ravens draft talk thread. It's trashed.

Any complaints please contact the moderator of the Ravens board for swift, compassionate, level handed, fair, sympathetic, and just treatment.

Maybe titling it as "Ravens Draft Day Thread" might help then. The title made no distinction.

Guys, it's a message board. It's all going to be okay!

The Steelers suck and I'd grade their draft a D at BEST (offensive linemen? how boring), but this tallywacking is silly, and so very ESPN circa 2001.

In other news, I really do like Streeter. And Upshaw. I'm not sold on KO and a few others make me nervous even given their draft value. But I'm excited nevertheless.

Guys, it's a message board. It's all going to be okay!

The Steelers suck and I'd grade their draft a D at BEST (offensive linemen? how boring), but this tallywacking is silly, and so very ESPN circa 2001.

In other news, I really do like Streeter. And Upshaw. I'm not sold on KO and a few others make me nervous even given their draft value. But I'm excited nevertheless.

KO is a four year starter that plays two positions. A team captain with a very mean streak. He's a perfect Raven. As for Streeter. He'll get open simply based on the fact that Boldin, Smith and the TE's will get more attention from the defense.

Nice find 52!

He's not going to get that wide open in the NFL. I still think he's a project, but he could work his way into that #3 spot in certain situations...and do damage if they double Torrey or Q.

Hope he has a good camp.

You're right he won't get that open but maybe the guy can get separation. Time will tell.

Upshaw will be a beast if he keeps his head on straight. KO has a lot to prove but if he can play LG, I'd feel a lot more optimistic about this draft and the team in 2012.

Just read this quote from DeCosta on the Ravens website about why we didn't go after Mike Adams:

Eric DeCosta:

Mike Adams specifically was not a player of great interest to the Ravens because of off-field concerns. We always consider moving up based on scout opinions and coaching evaluations. We didn't see any tackles in this draft other than Kalil that we would have considered moving up to take in the first round.

Just read this quote from DeCosta on the Ravens website about why we didn't go after Mike Adams:

Eric DeCosta:

Mike Adams specifically was not a player of great interest to the Ravens because of off-field concerns. We always consider moving up based on scout opinions and coaching evaluations. We didn't see any tackles in this draft other than Kalil that we would have considered moving up to take in the first round.

:bow: “I know there is a spot open, and honestly my goal is to come in there and try to take it,” Osemele said. :gorave: