ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hat's off to the O's

vmax

No team in history has ever compiled a better winning percentage in one-run games.

......If the Orioles and Yankees do tie for the division title, an American League East tiebreaker will take place Thursday at Camden Yards.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sweetspot/post/_/id/29370/best-move-the-year-calling-up-machado

This is an Epic Season.

And now it begins....Im in the doghouse, she wants beach she says the Ravens dont play today..I reply back, The O's, Spanks and Rays do, plus the Bungles are on and I have to root against them..

Am I wrong here?

No way! Tell the wife it has been 15 years since the O's have been in a pennant race. For all we know it could be another 15 years. These next four games are a must watch!

And now it begins....Im in the doghouse, she wants beach she says the Ravens dont play today..I reply back, The O's, Spanks and Rays do, plus the Bungles are on and I have to root against them..

Am I wrong here?

You know the rule. If she ain't happy, you ain't happy.

My gut feeling is the O's have to sweep Tampa because the Red Sox have packed it in.

Tall order....but you can't count this club out.

I'm beginning to love their chances to go deep in the playoffs. They are on a roll and have the character and chemistry

Another great win today...too bad they couldn't share clinching a playoff spot with the fans.

I think the Sox can take one or two from the Yanks... the Yanks get the Sox best two pitchers (Buchholz & Lester)... O's got their three worst. Angels just an inning away (again) from losing and guaranteeing us a playoff spot.

9 innings to go and we'll know if the regular seasons over or extended by 1 game.

Should know somewhere around 10:30 tonight.

The O's have had a lot or great seasons but this ranks right near the top for me.

I had no idea when I started this thread that it would go this far.

I've been looking back real hard and for me, other than the '66 season, this has been the most fun and memorable.

Thank you O's!

This is a terrific moment,” first-year executive vice president of baseball operations Dan Duquette said. This is a terrific moment for Baltimore. This is a terrific moment for the owners, the fans, the players. Hats off to everybody. This is a young team, a hungry team. And I know they have more work to do.”

You know what was priceless last night, the way Buck just stood back and took in the players reaction, then he came out of the dugout and was checking for the fans reactions..Great moment

In the words of Billick, Theres something special going on here.

After we win the series, I cant wait for spring training, shit Im 20 minutes from the Braves facility, and the O's will play them!!

LOL, my Son is wondering who to get to sign for pre-season betting slip, told him dont look to me, I cant make up 10g's in taxes..