ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ray doesn't care about the fans.

cokedupwerewolf

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AkAj...p&type=lgns

One thing is clear, many of the NFL’s top stars are unsure about the Pro Bowl being shipped to the mainland.

“I just think you take away from everything the Pro Bowl means,” Lewis said Tuesday. “I don’t understand it all.”

The Baltimore Ravens linebacker, who played college football at the University of Miami, said he would “probably not” play next year’s game if selected.

Lewis, making his 10th Pro Bowl trip, said many players live or visit Florida often, so playing there wouldn’t necessarily be a reward.

“That’s no vacation,” he said. “That’s what we regularly do. You don’t want to go to the Pro Bowl and do what you regularly do. You want to come over and do something different. You want to tour the islands and bring the kids over here to see something different.”

I think Ray is really losing what football is about, Fans.

You know a friend of mine had an idea that I thought was genius. In order to increase the "meaning" of the Pro Bowl game, why play it after the Super Bowl? It's a very big let down to go from the Super Bowl to the Pro Bowl. Instead, play the Pro Bowl the first week of preseason and have one less preseason game. That would make the preseason a little more entertaining to watch. It's extremely rare that players get injured in that game as they usually take it easy on each other. It makes sense to me cuz most people are just itchin to see football come the preseason.

How about we do away with it..Its a farce, cant blitz, they dont give 100% unless your name is Manning..

Play the game in Europe, really the Pro Bowl game is not entertaining at all.You put the so called greatest D players from both sides on the field and theres between 60-80 points scored combined.

I think the Pro Bowl should be abolished as well. Just name your All-Pros, like you name All-Americans in college, and get on with it.

If you want to make it more fun, I'd say play it in Spring or Early summer... May, when we're all DYING for football, have a little game - doesn't even have to be "Pro Bowlers" - and you'll get some more attention.

If you want to make it more fun, I'd say play it in Spring or Early summer... May, when we're all DYING for football, have a little game - doesn't even have to be "Pro Bowlers" - and you'll get some more attention

PA does a thing in June, high school all-stars..It used to be Md vs Pa, but the Md high schoolers wern't on the Pa's skill level..They do it at Hershey Stadium..

Gimme the Pro-Bowl in June, just enough to wet our whistle for Camp time.

Edited by cravnravn

no no no it has to be after the season, whos gonna play before the season and risk injury? At least if you get hurt after the season you have a full offseason to recover. Even the idea of playing it a week before the superbowl is dumb because the players who are in the superbowl arent going to show up and risk injury and risk losing preparation time. It has to be after the season. Just keep it the same as it always has been.