ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Decent article on the Bengals

vmax

I definately think they got better and have no problem with most of the points in the article.

I still cringe when they call Dalton a Pro Bowl QB...he was the 20th rated QB in the NFL last year...but with QB's dropping out of the Pro Bowl and the Pats in the Super Bowl, he fell into this title by default.

He did not earn it.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/47807/can-these-new-bengals-handle-success

I find it strange this was an article from a former Baltimore Sun writter. Kind of on point though, and I agree Dalton backed into the Pro Bowl.

Not so sure Papa, teams now have footage on Dalton, they will expose his weakness.

They have to find it first.

Dalton's numbers dropped. In his last 5 games last year, he had 3 TD's against 4 INT's. The Bengals lost 4 of their last 6 games.

That is not "turning the corner" momentum.

Sounds like you guys a bit worried about Andy.

Not worried but definatetly interested because he is a division rival QB.

I don't follow the Bengals like you do. I don't watch their games so I don't know a lot about him.

Now...this was his rookie year and a lot of very good QB's didn't shine their first season. There's a learning/adjustment curve. He will be better. Also he has a very solid O line to help him.

Given this, my first evaluation is the Bengals can certainly win with him but I don't think he's in the same class as a young and uninjured Carson Palmer.

There's a learning/adjustment curve. He will be better. Also he has a very solid O line to help him.

Given this, my first evaluation is the Bengals can certainly win with him but I don't think he's in the same class as a young and uninjured Carson Palmer.

He got no more or no less than what you guys gave Flacco who IMHO benefitted greatly from Ray Rice. This season promises to be interesting.

I think your right.

Well to be fair when Baltimore drafted Flacco I felt a bit worried myself. I think I even posted as much here at the time.