ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Looking ahead...

vmax

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be great to always get to see the team that hoists the trophy but never be that team.

You implied it when you wrote this. We had been talking about Oz and his fa moves. You said he is inefficient and doesnt project out.

I stated I hope his inefficiency continues because we've been very successful.

You then stated its great to always be the team that watches another hoist the trophy.

Now that I've had to refresh what you already knew but wanted to ignore lets get to it.

You absolutley implied that Oz was the reason we're not getting the Super Bowl. If that isnt what you mean try posting more than one sentence with a complete thought.

If you didnt intend to imply what Ive just mentioned then you either cannot stay on topic or you just say whatever in a vain attempt to prove a very weak point. Its tiresome.

Exactly

Not every player. Cmac should have never been brought back. He was a head case drunk and the team knew it.

You implied it when you wrote this. We had been talking about Oz and his fa moves. You said he is inefficient and doesnt project out.

I stated I hope his inefficiency continues because we've been very successful.

You then stated its great to always be the team that watches another hoist the trophy.

Now that I've had to refresh what you already knew but wanted to ignore lets get to it.

You absolutley implied that Oz was the reason we're not getting the Super Bowl. If that isnt what you mean try posting more than one sentence with a complete thought.

If you didnt intend to imply what Ive just mentioned then you either cannot stay on topic or you just say whatever in a vain attempt to prove a very weak point. Its tiresome.

I see Cmac mentioned but Evens seems to be missing. So you just seeem to make shit up.

So why is it that the squealers and pats have won 5 of 11 and showed in 8 of 11 SB's since the Ravens got theirs? Seems they do something better than the Ravens and 28 other teams.

So why is it that the squealers and pats have won 5 of 11 and showed in 8 of 11 SB's since the Ravens got theirs? Seems they do something better than the Ravens and 28 other teams.

Yeah their names are Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger. There is a lot more room for error when you have elite QBs.

Oh really. I would also say it is cutting ties with players instead of holding onto them to long. Over the yrs they have both kept their caps in order by jetisoning guys early rather than late.

Nonsense. The Steelers have been tight to the cap for years and are regularly renegotiating deals to provide cap relief thereby implying they don't know when to cut ties with vets. Just look at how old and slow their D looked last year.

I agree on the Patriots though. Bill seems to be a master of getting players in who can provide something to the team on the cheap (see Randy Moss) and getting rid of players just before they decline so they can get value back in return (see Richard Seymour).

That said, I'm totally convinced the Patriots and Steelers don't win those Superbowls without Tom and Ben.

Oh really. I would also say it is cutting ties with players instead of holding onto them to long. Over the yrs they have both kept their caps in order by jetisoning guys early rather than late.

Really? Keep the cap in order? The same Steelers that were $20 million over the cap and had to restructure multiple contracts in order to get under the cap? I can count on one hand the amount of contracts Ozzie has had to restructure to stay under the cap. By the way, when have you seen the Steelers sign a player two years early in a deal like you are clamoring the Ravens to do? Or when have you seen the Steelers trade a star player for two first round picks in one of those fantasy deals you typically propose?

Papa, why are the Ravens nearly undefeated against the Steelers without Ben, but have a terrible record against them with Ben? It's no coincidence...

Half the teams in the league don't have CAP problems because they don't have players who are worth a high salary.

Plain and simple: The Ravens CAP problem is a sign of success.