ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Boogity Boogity Boogity!

BengalBilly

...really?

...fucking...really?

I sincerely have to question being a fan of this dude right now. He has been as dumb as a Steeler fan ALL DAY.

He just took out the Wild Thing!!! I LOVE it!

I agree. I came back from getting a drink and saw him wrecked and cheered. But when I saw why it happened, it's just completely inexcusable.

I sincerely wish they'd give Junior a roughing penalty. Especially considering the precedent set yesterday.

It's just...absurd...

Hell fuckin' no! Junior was fighting back from a blocking move! I have zero problem with it.

BTW... ^_^ ...this was my 900th post here.

:lol: Congrats.

I don't know. I'm not feeling so bad about it now, but it was still a bad move regardless.

And here he is in the top 15 after Almirola's wreck...

Force, if I was driving the #88 car, and some dude steered way down on me like that in a corner, I'd have no problem introducing him into the wall.

Absolutely. But not at the cost of 10 other cars (including your teammate).

In racing it can't be about any other cars. It's about yours.

I agree, but there's always hope.

If you're hoping to see a Waltrip to succeed in Nascar, you better hope Darrell gives up his broadcasting gig and gets back in a driving suit because he was he only one worth a shit behind the wheel of a stock car.

Mikey always does well at Daytona..

Now, Im dissapointed in NASCAR, the 500 is THEIR Super Bowl, there is absolutely no reason to start on the east coast at 3:45 pm..They start that race at 1pm like they do any other east coast track, and they get the race in.