ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Could the Ravens swindle the Saints

papasmurfbell

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they can pull a #1 and say a #3 out of a desperate Saints that would be taking them. Or maybe Gorer for a #3. Jackson could also be a possiblity. The Ravens are stocked really ful at CB and another team is desperate.

BTW

What does your son being a twitter follower have to do with making the team better?

The most the Ravens could get for Williams is a second round pick. That would be putting them over a barrell. I'm sure he'd be gone in a heartbeat if they offered a first...bit that ain't gonna happen.

Why would we trade a really good CB, the second hardest position to get and develop in the NFL, in a pass happy league? In today's NFL if you don't have 3 CBs teams get burnt badly. This makes little sense to me. We have an incredibly deep team and now we should trade away the depth?

He's needed on the field this year. You trade him and suddenly you have a gigantic hole to fill. How does a draft pick next year fill the hole that he'll leave this year. There have also been reports out of camp that Jimmy isn't ready to be the starter yet. Jimmy is our nickel.

So you want to take our 2nd best CB and trade him so that teams can pass all over us? Last I checked our best pass rusher isn't playing this year so we'll need every bit of talent out of our secondary. Honestly ice skating up hill just isn't worth it.

If you're the Browns, Bengals, Vikings, Titans, Bills, Redskins, Panthers, etc. You're looking at the long run. In what warped world do you look at the long run when you're pushing for the Super Bowl. We've had two trips to the AFC Championship game in the last 3 years. All four years we've made the playoffs we've lost to the team that represented the AFC in the Super Bowl. How in the hell are we not in the middle of a Super Bowl push?????

If you don't get to the Super Bowl, it doesn't get much better than the above stated playoff successes and failures. Cmon Napolean, you've got to pop that head out. I have no problem looking at the long run. But you simply don't trade the 2nd best player at the 2nd hardest position to develop on the football field in the middle of a Super Bowl run.

You can say we're not, but the playoff and winning seasons we've had back up my argument. You only have opinion. I have fact. We've made the playoffs 4 years in a row. Most of our best players are in their prime or coming into their prime. We've won the division, and we're one dropped pass from the Super Bowl.

I'm sure you'll bring up an obscure fact to support a weak argument with a one line response.

But I don't see them making a SB run so build for that run in the future.

That's your freakin problem right there you lunatic, the Ravens believe they can make a run this year. It doesn't matter what you think they can or can't do. They are not going to trade Cary Williams now so squash it.

Last yr was teh last best shot they had. Teams go from being in the playoffs to being used up all the time.

The opinion of some lowly fan like you on a message board doesn't matter in the big picture. If you believe that last year was their best shot then fine that's your opinion but should the Ravens concede this year because of your weak minded opinion? HELL NO

That's your freakin problem right there you lunatic, the Ravens believe they can make a run this year. It doesn't matter what you think they can or can't do. They are not going to trade Cary Williams now so squash it.

If the Saints come with an offer they can refuse I could see them making it. No team is capable of making a run every yr.

If the Saints come with an offer they can refuse I could see them making it. No team is capable of making a run every yr.

You are right about a team not making a run every year but to give up before the season starts is beyond ridiculous. If you expect the Ravens to concede the season this year then you really need to check yourself into Sheppard Pratt, hell I'll do it for you.

I just blew iced tea all over my kindle