ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Preseason: Week 4 at St. Louis Rams

deeshopper

A buddy just gave me that link an hour ago, I hope to hell I didnt get a virus, I have pop ups everywhere.

If your PC is powerful enough, try running a virtualized OS to watch the games on weird links.

If your virtual machine gets infected... well... just delete it.

My eval.

Offense

The OL looked a little suspect. Their run blocking didn't look good. They had one screen play that was so poorly blocked it was rediculous.

Rainey is really good. He makes plays even with poor blocking. He even gets some nice tough yards. I noticed one blown play but it was a poorly blocked sweep. also like him as a returner.

Anthony Allen had some nice runs and poor ones on blown blocking. He also had a real nice catch. If they can get him through waivers I would put him on the Practice squad.

Berry had a real nice draw. He also had a nice catch and tough run. The throw was nicely weaved between defenders by Painter. I hope that stinger is ok.

Bajema had some real nice plays. He a real nice tough catch when when Painter threw it on the run. His TD looked really good.

Painter looked like a poor throw but may have been Doss' fault He had a really nice slant to Thompson At one point he way over threw on an out. He looked solid not great.

Thompson is something special. He caught some real nice balls. He also had a very nice return. Maybe he can break the trend of bad UF WR's.

LaQuan looked really good.

Payne looked good but they should try to sneak him onto the practice squad. He dropped a nice pass from Painter.

Taylor looked really good during the 2 min drill. He popped Bajema with a laser. On his strip sack the OL blocked it poorly. He really over threw Laquan at one point.

Def

The D didn't look good against the run. Their RB's looked like probowlers. They were running tough up the middle. I saw a few huge holes. The passrush was not that good in general. They did break up a screen really nice at one point.

Hall was pretty good. Real nice tackle for a loss at one point. Hall stoned a RB at one point. He also had a great open field tackle.

Christian Thompson at one point had a horrid arm tackle attempt. The runner got a real nice run. I didn't niotice him much other than that. I still expect him to make the roster.

Tyson had a real nice almost sack. He was very close but the QB just got it off. That strip at the end zone was pretty. I think they will try to get him on the practice squad.

Kindle looked clueless on the run. He was horribel on it. If he was this poor on the run at UT how was he rated so high? I expect him cut. Maybe he makes the practice squad.

Chykie Brown look somewhat lost. I think practice squad for him too.

Gorer's pass int was a little suspect. His pick was very sweet.

#67 Kitchens had a real nice sack. It was a tough push.

Albert McKlellen did a horrid job at one point setting the edge. JJ will be so very missed.

Upshaw had a nice passrush at one point.

ST's

Kickoff coverage blows.

The KO blocking wasn't that good either.

What was with that challenge toward the end of the 1st half. It was dumb.