ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Preseason: Week 1 at Atlanta Falcons

deeshopper

Bobby Rainy 20 yard catch and run on the screen for the TD! :gorave:

You can't help comparing him to Rice. He made some nice shifty moves...has great field vision and presence.

NICE!!!!!!!!!! Painter is on fire, Joe just lost 5 mil in contact

Crav you better be joking or I'm going to verbally smack you upside the head. Painter had a good night but against the backups, he typically looks solid during the preseason.

My eval of last night.

The guys who deserve a lot of credit are as follows.

Asa Jackson was very solid. That batted punt was monster. He also covered pretty good to. He might be a real gem.

Rainey was very good. He rushes quickly for the hole. Also his punt return skills while not amazing were solid. I think he would a good punt returner.

The RFA Thompson was amaing. yes he was going against the #3's but he is fast and has solid body control. He needs to make the roster as of the moment.

Dickson looked smooth and athletic. If this is a look at his season it could be a monster one for him.

Taylor is the real deal. In a couple of yrs I think the Ravens might be swindling a team for their picks with him. His arm was strong and he was very elusive.

LaQuan looked good. he had a real nice reception. I also like his blocking when Taylor was turning the corner.

Joe looked solid when he could throw. He out played Ryan. You could see they wanted to win the game by keeping their #1's in while are 2's were in and so forth throughout the game. BTW Matt nice pick.

The Ravens are far deeper than Atlanta. The Falcons look to be about 1 deep and the rest look like warm bodies.

Things that need work.

It looks like the offense is going into feeling out the D for a quarter or so. Cam needs to end that crap. Get them going out of the gates.

Ch 11's camera people suck. I was tring to see who on the OL was playing like crap. Oher when I saw him specifically looked good. Defenders were knifing in screwing up run plays. Only Rice being so good allowed him to negate that and not lose yardage. Also Flacco was getting knocked around a lot. The OL as a whole looked much like what Kyle Boller went through.

Streeter needs to be hidden on the IR. He is not ready for 2012. He is a project.

Allen looked podestrian last night. His holes were as large as a sewing needle's eye so there needs to be of a sample set to see if he has it or not.

The D was getting pushed around some. Cody had a great batted ball. Very nice ups oon that one but later on they ran right over him for a TD. The DB's looked very solid as a whole. They gave up some but not horrid by any means.

• Upvote 1

LMAO..I DVRed the game I just fast forwarded to Tyrods plays....He forgot what play he called and caused the O to get a holding call..So what he can scramble..He doesnt have it..Painter does.

Painter had his moment in the sun last night but don't be fooled, the real Curtis Painter will show up over the final 3 preseason games.