ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

ESPN NFL Predictions, 4 Experts pick Ravens to get to SB

FlaccoForever

http://espn.go.com/nfl/preview12/story/_/id/8295463/espn-experts-nfl-predictions-2012

I just have to say this, what in the hell is wrong with Jamison Hensley? The Cowboys winning the Superbowl? I thought Jamison was smarter than this. He'll regret not putting the Ravens in the playoffs but his Cowboys pick shows how clueless he is.

http://espn.go.com/n...redictions-2012

I just have to say this, what in the hell is wrong with Jamison Hensley? The Cowboys winning the Superbowl? I thought Jamison was smarter than this. He'll regret not putting the Ravens in the playoffs but his Cowboys pick shows how clueless he is.

Dude, Hensley is terrible. I thought he was bad when he was with the Sun and he has been worse with ESPN. If you follow his blog, he tries to overcompensate with other teams in the division. I think he felt going in as the AFC North blogger people would have a natural bias against him because he's followed the Ravens his whole career. Anyways, it's pretty awful. Poorly timed observations, dissing of the Ravens for no reason, and just overall bad commentary.

Our line is going to be just fine. That nasty rook Ose is gonna be the fill we need at left guard. That's all we really need. Yanda, Oher, and McKinnie are solid. Birk will be solid for at least half the year. We're good in that department. Can't wait for Cincci! Dalton is gonna get his arse handed to him.

Dude, Hensley is terrible. I thought he was bad when he was with the Sun and he has been worse with ESPN. If you follow his blog, he tries to overcompensate with other teams in the division. I think he felt going in as the AFC North blogger people would have a natural bias against him because he's followed the Ravens his whole career. Anyways, it's pretty awful. Poorly timed observations, dissing of the Ravens for no reason, and just overall bad commentary.

You're right he's terrible, he points out the Ravens issues but the Cowboys are stable enough to win the SuperBowl? Really? Really? He bashes our Oline but the Cowboys Oline looks worst at this point. I don't know what he's smoking.

I have to admit, he really is extra negitvie when it comes to baltimore... Like baltimore's line is the big reason he picks us 3rd... but Pittsburg's line oh everything will work out.

Exactly, the funny part he picks Dallas to win it all as if they are stable and trustworthy. According to him the Ravens won't overcome Oline issues but Pittsburgh and Dallas apparently will. I always told my friends that the Baltimore Sun writer who was destined for ESPN was Hensley, he's always been a negative prick but he's polished enough for ESPN.

Hensley definately lost his credibility with me.

Now...If the Ravens make the playoffs they will have a tough row to hoe.

I think they can beat the Steelers and the Patriots. San Diego too if it's here...or any team from the West.

Any team from the East.

But Houston....they are close to getting the Ravens number..... If they pick up where they left off, then they will be in the SB this year.

I'm saying that because I have my doubts about the Ravens defense. Kruger, Upshaw, Kindle,...they haven't shown me anything to make me feel comfortable. McClennan is playing well. McPhee too.

Big doubts for Williams and Smith too.

Sadly...Ray looks old.

I do believe the offense will make up for most of the sins of the defense. Joe will have to carry this team to the Super Bowl and he has a great cast to help him with that load.

Edited by vmax

Hensley definately lost his credibility with me.

Now...If the Ravens make the playoffs they will have a tough row to hoe.

I think they can beat the Steelers and the Patriots. San Diego too if it's here...or any team from the West.

Any team from the East.

But Houston....they are close to getting the Ravens number..... If they pick up where they left off, then they will be in the SB this year.

I'm saying that because I have my doubts about the Ravens defense. Kruger, Upshaw, Kindle,...they haven't shown me anything to make me feel comfortable. McClennan is playing well. McPhee too.

Big doubts for Williams and Smith too.

Sadly...Ray looks old.

I do believe the offense will make up for most of the sins of the defense. Joe will have to carry this team to the Super Bowl and he has a great cast to help him with that load.

I agree with you about Houston but at this point I say bring it on, they are a damn good team but it ain't time to be scared.

I don't know how you can pick the Bengals to finish ahead of the Ravens. They were what, like 0-7 vs play off teams last year. A complete turnaround of that stat seems far fetched.

Whether the Ravens or the Steelers finish first will depend on whichever QB stays healthy. Last year Ben got injured and the Ravens finished first. I could see that happening again this year, but Flacco so far has played in every game, a streak I could see come to an end at some point and the Ravens will struggle at that point.

But picking the Bengals to finish ahead if all teams are healthy? Errr, no.

Edited by Dunno

I don't know how you can pick the Bengals to finish ahead of the Ravens. They were what, like 0-7 vs play off teams last year. A complete turnaround of that stat seems far fetched.

Whether the Ravens or the Steelers finish first will depend on whichever QB stays healthy. Last year Ben got injured and the Ravens finished first. I could see that happening again this year, but Flacco so far has played in every game, a streak I could see come to an end at some point and the Ravens will struggle at that point.

But picking the Bengals to finish ahead if all teams are healthy? Errr, no.

He picked the Cowboys to win the Superbowl, his picks were downhill from there.