ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 15

deeshopper

• 3 months later...

Harbaugh looks like a dumbass now, doesn't he? Flacco needed a game like this. Lets get a couple more TDs.

I don't think you can blame Harbaugh for Williams. He wasn't putting in the work and wasn't staying healthy; there's no guarantee he's doing that now, either. The only thing I'd blame Harbaugh for is keeping that awful Mark Clayton on the field so much.

Oh, and Joe Flacco is good.

I don't think you can blame Harbaugh for Williams. He wasn't putting in the work and wasn't staying healthy; there's no guarantee he's doing that now, either. The only thing I'd blame Harbaugh for is keeping that awful Mark Clayton on the field so much.

Oh, and Joe Flacco is good.

Your right, I heard that as well. I heard Williams was showing up late for meetings and not working hard in practice early in the year. It is good to see that D-Will stuck through it and stepped up. We will really need D-Will down the stretch. I agree with you, I hope Clayton does not take PT away from Williams when he gets back. We need to see more of D-Will and Washington and less of Clayton. Mason and D-Will complement each other well. Clayton and Mason are just too similar.

Your right, I heard that as well. I heard Williams was showing up late for meetings and not working hard in practice early in the year. It is good to see that D-Will stuck through it and stepped up. We will really need D-Will down the stretch. I agree with you, I hope Clayton does not take PT away from Williams when he gets back. We need to see more of D-Will and Washington and less of Clayton. Mason and D-Will complement each other well. Clayton and Mason are just too similar.

Hopefully it set him straight.

It can make the team that much more dangerous.

Thanks everyone. We cannot afford losing Webb, he has quickly become one of our most irreplacable players on defense. I still cannot believe I am not getting the game. The TV guide says the Ravens game should be on, but Fox is showing the Eagles game. So not only am I missing the Ravens game, I am missing Brian Billick commentating! How is Billick doing?

Thanks everyone. We cannot afford losing Webb, he has quickly become one of our most irreplacable players on defense. I still cannot believe I am not getting the game. The TV guide says the Ravens game should be on, but Fox is showing the Eagles game. So not only am I missing the Ravens game, I am missing Brian Billick commentating! How is Billick doing?

He's doing a good job. Definitely one of the better color guys as far as I'm concerned. Light years ahead of anyone on CBS, but then CBS is pretty much crap across the board anyway.

where do you live that you're not getting the game?