ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 15

deeshopper

I don't think Frank Walker understands that the quarterback throws the ball the to the receiver. I don't think he's ever turned around to look for the ball, ever.

I agree, he doesn't understand how to play the ball. He would probably be a pretty good college corner though!

Billick has been really good, but he's trailed off and stopped talking a good four or five times. Weird.

I hate watching the effort trail off when we're ahead. Good teams pour it on, I don't think we've EVER poured it on, excluding last week.

That last sack on Flacco is why we don't "pour it on". I would rather see us run the ball every down when up by 20+ then see Flacco get hit.

EDIT: Or at least let Troy Smith pour it on.

Billick has been really good, but he's trailed off and stopped talking a good four or five times. Weird.

I hate watching the effort trail off when we're ahead. Good teams pour it on, I don't think we've EVER poured it on, excluding last week.

Yeah I noticed that too...Billick gives good commentary but there are times when he doesn't talk enough. I'd chalk it up to inexperience.

Billick made me laugh a couple of times....Like when the Bears were 4 and 2 (or 3) in the red zone down I think 14-7 he was like "of course you go for it." Yup, sure BB :)

I remember the other comment that made me laugh....It had to do with the Ravens' penalties and how John had to get a handle of that :)