ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Flacco loves the no huddle offense

FlaccoForever

4. Baltimore's arch rival, the Steelers, has some age on defense. The Ravens think it's an advantage to keep Pittsburgh's defensive starters on the field. Why? Seven of them are past 30. It's an obvious edge to the no-huddle: Tire foes out.

Try to tell those knuckleheads that...I see the brooms will be out again this November on their asses!!!

Yeah ask manning how the no huddle works against the steelers. If we can confuse him and keep him to a career 85 qb rating against us flaccos head is going to be spinning. You arent looking at the downside either a couple of three and outs and ray ray will need an oxygen tank on the field.

I'm one to admit that the Steelers have an overall edge on our series. However......Tebow shredded that defense and it was nonexistant in two games against us last year. Let's not live in the past. The Steelers need to show me something in order for some smack talkin. What have they done lately? They're good enough to get you some wins and into the playoffs, but that D has looked downright awful in the big games. Let's say the jury is out. lol

I'm one to admit that the Steelers have an overall edge on our series. However......Tebow shredded that defense and it was nonexistant in two games against us last year. Let's not live in the past. The Steelers need to show me something in order for some smack talkin. What have they done lately? They're good enough to get you some wins and into the playoffs, but that D has looked downright awful in the big games. Let's say the jury is out. lol

What people forget is we didnt have a healthy woodley/harrison combo at all last year. Also if i remember correctly the ravens got away with a huge offensive PI in the second game after the steelers defense cuased flacco to fumble in order for the steelers to take the lead. now onto denver it was horrible play calling in that game the defense cant help that lebeau wanted to zelo blitz and leave nobody back to help the corners. downright awfull in big games im sorry but holding brady to under 200 yards is not downright awfull. towards the end of the season the steelers were signing guys off the street and having to dress them that week. We wont be as beat up this year as we were last year.