ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 5

deeshopper

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Ray's hit was cheap or illegal. I think it looked far worse than it was. Would love to see the replays again to really find out. He hit Chad in the shoulders with his shoulders/arms (Ray was almost standing straight up), and the helmet went flying... which happens all the time on big hits, helmet contact or no. I don't think it was particularly late either... though not sure.

The Walker/Reed interference was a bit lame, I think. The Carr interference was lame. The lack of interference on Chad was really lame... no, Steve Tasker, Chad got Fox's ARM not 'jarred the ball loose'

I don't think Ray's hit was cheap or illegal. I think it looked far worse than it was. Would love to see the replays again to really find out. He hit Chad in the shoulders with his shoulders/arms (Ray was almost standing straight up), and the helmet went flying... which happens all the time on big hits, helmet contact or no. I don't think it was particularly late either... though not sure.

The Walker/Reed interference was a bit lame, I think. The Carr interference was lame. The lack of interference on Chad was really lame... no, Steve Tasker, Chad got Fox's ARM not 'jarred the ball loose'

Yeah true and especially the lack of Chads interference call. However in the first half we were pretty lucky with Claytons fumble or not.

However what was really ugly was the lack of McGahee on the field. And the lack of other playmakers than Heap, Clayton and Rice. What happend to Mason, KW, DW and LJ in our gameplan? Did the absent of Gaither mean so much for our offense performence?