ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Not everyone is convinced on Ravens

cravnravn

Max, what is going on here?????

The Eagles could barely match-up with the Browns and now we need to be scared of em?????

This Eagles team is clearly in trouble. We are going to hand their asses to them. The Giants and Cowboys......that's another story.

Yager you might be right about the Cowboys, according to Skip Bayless we're not even in their league (sarcasm). Seriously I'm not scared of the Eagles, Cowboys, or Giants. The 2008 Ravens went 3-1 against the big bad NFC East and the 2012 version won't back down either. The NFC East is tough but they have to face the Ravens too.

Yager you might be right about the Cowboys, according to Skip Bayless we're not even in their league (sarcasm). Seriously I'm not scared of the Eagles, Cowboys, or Giants. The 2008 Ravens went 3-1 against the big bad NFC East and the 2012 version won't back down either. The NFC East is tough but they have to face the Ravens too.

I couldn't agree more. My statement is in regard to the fact that those are the two teams of that division. I don't think there is a team in this league the Ravens can't beat. The only two they "May" have trouble with is those two. Philly will not be a problem. (Of course any given Sunday, but I don't think the Ravens lay eggs this year)

If McCoy couldn't blow up the Browns why o why would he blow up the Ravens? I would also go so far as to wager that I bet McCoy will get his yards but in a losing effort. Once the Eagles get down they're going to have to pass and you gotta love it when Vick is throwing the ball if you're Ed Reed. Who's too slow to play anymore lol.

Ed should of had two picks last game but Ray took one away. I know I'm off the subject but I do remember someone saying that Reed couldn't do it anymore. :)