ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

What they are saying about Joe

cravnravn

Twitter erupted after Flacco’s 34-yard pass to Boldin.

Flacco is big league,” Sports Illustrated’s Peter King declared.

Perfection,” CBSSports.com’s Jason Butt wrote of the pass in the face of pressure.

Joe Flacco looks incredible,” wrote NFL Network’s Albert Breer.

Flacco on fire,” added The Baltimore Sun’s Jeff Zrebiec.

“Flacco's agent is smiling from ear to ear right now. He's got the laser, the deep ball & now the touch,” ESPN’s Ross Tucker concluded.

And that smile likely found a way to get even wider after the game when Head Coach John Harbaugh said, “Pay him whatever he asks for. …

“Pay the man. Hear that [Owner] Steve [bisciotti]?”

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-911-What-They%E2%80%99re-Sayin-About-Joe-Flacco-%E2%80%93-NFL-Beware-/afb0e86b-9f5c-472d-b685-073ce0b336a9

I was reading a Bengals fan forum after the game. Talk about hilarious. Nearly all of them say Ginger Dalton is a better QB, and if he isn't now he will be later for sure. It cracks me up because I remember reading about how great Carson Palmer was for so many years on their forums. They were talking about how many Super Bowls they would win with Palmer!

One of them said Flacco can't handle the pressure. Laughable. He looked really worn down by the pressure when he stomped the Steelers at Heinz Field last year with an epic 2 min drive. Or when he threw the game winning pass to Lee Evans in the AFC Championship game. Sorry to state the obvious - but Bengal fans are idiots.

I was reading a Bengals fan forum after the game. Talk about hilarious. Nearly all of them say Ginger Dalton is a better QB, and if he isn't now he will be later for sure. It cracks me up because I remember reading about how great Carson Palmer was for so many years on their forums. They were talking about how many Super Bowls they would win with Palmer!

One of them said Flacco can't handle the pressure. Laughable. He looked really worn down by the pressure when he stomped the Steelers at Heinz Field last year with an epic 2 min drive. Or when he threw the game winning pass to Lee Evans in the AFC Championship game. Sorry to state the obvious - but Bengal fans are idiots.

Don't worry about Bengal fans RD they get overly cocky every year they come off a playoff performance (despite going one and done again LOL). They thought they were the real deal prior 2010 after they swept the division in 2009, how did 2010 work out for them? 4-12 Flacco sure as hell handled the pressure on Monday night, he was on the money when the Bengals defense pressured him. I don't know what game they were watching but our QB outplayed their redheaded QB by a mile. They don't realize that they have to actually make the playoffs in back to back years and win a playoff game before they start hyping up the Superbowl talk. They had a golden opportunity on Monday Night to make a statement especially when they got within 4 early in the 3rd quarter, they choked like the scared cats that they are LOL. Another thing working against them, Skip Bayless a.k.a Mr. Jinx has them in the playoffs over us.

He did look good in the first half and i think he is a good qb but that was a terrible second four turnovers and lose thats horrible. Im not one of those who think ben is the best in the game do i think he is a hofer yes absolutely but i dont think flacco is bad he is just horribley inconsistent and it seems to me like after every big game he has a horrible game

Ben will be top ten in every passing category two super bowl rookie of the year most wins as a rookie best record as a rookie and already holds the every team passing record throw in his style of play which goes a long way and he is in one more super bowl and he is a for sure first ballot take the purple sunglasses off crave

Ben will be top ten in every passing category two super bowl rookie of the year most wins as a rookie best record as a rookie and already holds the every team passing record throw in his style of play which goes a long way and he is in one more super bowl and he is a for sure first ballot take the purple sunglasses off crave

Punctuation will make you posts look like they came from an adult.

Bandwagon please i was born and raised by a father who is still a steel worker in midland pa i grew up in beaver pa about 20 mins north of pittsburgh and within the next few months i will be fourth gen in that same steel mill. Btw my dad is going on 43 years his mother went 20 and his grandfather went 45 years but im bandwagon sure

Blah blah blah ive been drinking and when you attack somebodies english that means you have zero response to the actuall post

I am not attacking your English. I am simply pointing out that your posting of giant run on sentences makes you look like a child.