ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

steelers WIN

thesteelhurtin

and what teams fear the ravens 27th ranked defense. and crave the last time the ravens came to pgh they got the help from the refs. thats why i find it funny you cry ove an actual flag being thrown against jones

Yet again you ignore the shot I took against your Pirates, gearing up for another losing

season. Your precious Steelers will be exposed by a real team, if Rex had kept Tebow in

the game he would have gutted you like he did in January.

Alphabetical order hence the bengals being listed second with a afcn loss nice try though

No its not, its "If the season ended today" the Ravens win the division, Pitt has a conf loss, you have a division loss..The Big Bad Purple Birds DO NOT, if the season ended today the Ravens get the division.

First i dont care if the bucs have a winning season this year the owner is showing he actually cares and his plan is working. When he took over he said be patient he was building up the minors then the pirates so they stay good. The buccos have the deepest and most exspensive farm system and the players are starting to show up. So if i have to wait another year i have to wait another year. With the prospect the bucos have and refuse to get rid of they will be good for many years to come. I love that appeal didnt sign this year as the pirates now own the number 9 pick as well in next years draft.build from within like the steelers and pens do though the pens will make free agency moves their core is crosby malkin flower and letang all drafted by the pens. now onto you crave yes in week two the ravens hold the tie breaker after week three it will be a different story when brady puts up yet another 500 yards on the ravens defense or laxk there of i should say. P.S. Im happy to see the board back up and running. Also flaccoforever this is a football topic not a baseball topic and since all my post that are off topic get removed or moved i was trying to stay on topic

First i dont care if the bucs have a winning season this year the owner is showing he actually cares and his plan is working. When he took over he said be patient he was building up the minors then the pirates so they stay good. The buccos have the deepest and most exspensive farm system and the players are starting to show up. So if i have to wait another year i have to wait another year. With the prospect the bucos have and refuse to get rid of they will be good for many years to come. I love that appeal didnt sign this year as the pirates now own the number 9 pick as well in next years draft.build from within like the steelers and pens do though the pens will make free agency moves their core is crosby malkin flower and letang all drafted by the pens. now onto you crave yes in week two the ravens hold the tie breaker after week three it will be a different story when brady puts up yet another 500 yards on the ravens defense or laxk there of i should say. P.S. Im happy to see the board back up and running. Also flaccoforever this is a football topic not a baseball topic and since all my post that are off topic get removed or moved i was trying to stay on topic

So are you going to go in hiding this week since your Steelers choked against the sorry Raiders LOL. Choking seems to be a theme in Pittsburgh these days LOL.

So are you going to go in hiding this week since your Steelers choked against the sorry Raiders LOL. Choking seems to be a theme in Pittsburgh these days LOL.

flacco forever??

do you have this written all over your trapper keeper

a picture of him in your school locker

you doodle it on everything??

also a theme in pgh its never the ravens fualt when they lose

A Pittsburgh fans post at it's best. Can't talk, can't spell. but can f**k the s**t out of their sister.