ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Guest CKW

Hi There,

Our names are Chris & Toria and we are about to embark on a huge adventure. In November we leave our home in Leicester to travel to the States to watch what my wife tells me will be the event to be at, if you want to know what the game is all about. Or as she says 'Real hard core, no nonsense fans and a tough game'. Rough talk from a skinny English kid. But, heh, I did ask her where she wanted to go for her 40th birthday. The 'Great Wall', the 'Great Barrier Reef', Tibet? It seems I was focusing in the wrong direction.

Toria has been a fan of the game her whole life (parents are big fans) and they followed the local teams over here in the 80's and 90's. We have seen a couple of games at Wembley but as ardent soccer fans we appreciate just how much difference the experience can be surrounded by real fans.

So, December the 2nd we shall be there, voices, attitude and determination. We shall try not to let you guys down.

Cheers!

Chris & Toria