ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Browns Game

vmax

With that goal line I don't get why they didn't have Allen carry. They were jumbo and you have RR. It doesn't make sense. Hell have Ngata lead block and Leach carry.

Have to disagree. With a close game, you give your best player the ball. Allen hasn't proven anything. Sure he is a big guy, but that doesn't always equate. He made a boneheaded mistake earlier in the game.

The "If/Shoulda/Coulda/Woulda" game can go both ways.

Weedon 'shoulda' been picked off 2-3 more times. "If" Joe doesn't throw that INT then there's 3-7 more points. "If" Tucker doesn't miss that field goal there's 3 more points.

'If' the PAT snap wasn't bad, then it's an 8 point game at the end.

"If" WeeDone had receivers. "If" the Ravens had Suggs...

This was an important win. Every year there are games/wins like this and they matter huge come December.

The Browns haven't played that bad so far this year. I give them credit. Richardson will be a beast.

Yes our pass defense sucks big time and needs some kind of help. I don't know what the answer is unless its getting Suggs back.

I can't remember ever seeing Ray Rice make a first down on a 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1. He's a great player but not for getting short yardage. Plus, there's no surge from the offensive line in those situations.

Joe's interception was poor judgement but you got to take that kind of thing with a prolific passer. Hell, even Johnny U threw interceptions.

A win in the AFC North is always hard. We were tired and beat up from playing 4 games in 18 days but we won. I'll take it, for now.