ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Showdown Saturday

vmax

This Michigan/Ohio State game is good....21-20 at half.

There's a ton of good matchups and rivalries today.

One thing...You hear the crowd noise and spirit at these games and then I switch to an ACC game...crickets...ghostown...morgue...noisey as a library. I won't miss that when Maryland moves over.

We've got the 'Cival War' in Oregon/OregonSt, Florida/FlaState, Oklahoma/Oklahoma State.

Alabama/ Auburn.

Stanford/UCLA....SoCarolina/Clemson should be good.

Does ND get upset?

I guess my eyeballs will be bleading around 10-11 tonight.

Yesterday was a spectacular day for college football. I love the effort UMD is showing. They had no business winning in Chapel Hill but played a very tough game. I have been critical of Esdall but the players are buying into to his system. There is a lot of talent on this team. I am feeling good about the future of UMD football.

So ND goes undefeated and the winner of Alabama and Georgia goes to the championship game. I'm betting Alabama wins. Anyone think ND has a chance?

Well it's official. Notre Dame vs Alabama for all the marbles. Can the Irish end the SEC dominance of college football? Can the Crimson Tide keep rolling? tt's gonna be a great game. One to rival Oregon vs. Auburn.

FWIW I think the streak for the SEC will go to seven.

Well it's official. Notre Dame vs Alabama for all the marbles. Can the Irish end the SEC dominance of college football? Can the Crimson Tide keep rolling? tt's gonna be a great game. One to rival Oregon vs. Auburn.

FWIW I think the streak for the SEC will go to seven.

I agree with papa, Saban's deal with the devil all but assures him this championship.

I agree with papa, Saban's deal with the devil all but assures him this championship.

Well to quote the Grateful Dead, "The friend of the devil is a friend of mine."