ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

thank god ben will be back next week.

thesteelhurtin

More on why quarterbck Ben Roethlisberger is not yet ready to play for the #Steelers Sunday against the #Ravens.

Roethlisberger went through another limited practice today and there’s only one practice left before Sunday’s game in Baltimore. Since Roethlisberger has not played or practiced since he was injured in the second half of the Steelers game against Kansas City Nov. 12, it’s not likely he could be ready to go this Sunday by only practicing Friday, which would be his first action in 18 days.

Roethlisberger said he has a lack of strength in his injured right shoulder as well as pain.

“I’m going to be honest with coach and I think he trusts me to be honest with him,’’ Roethlisberger said today. “I’m not going to go out there and tell him I feel great if I don’t.”

Roethlisberger said it would not be fair to the Steelers to try to play if he were not healthy enough.

• Downvote 1

Hey I was holding out hope you would to if you had a rapist qb.

wow hurt

these dicks on this site edited your post

fucking losers

how was their ELITE QB today?

LILJOEY GOT RAPED.

wow hurt

these dicks on this site edited your post

fucking losers

how was their ELITE QB today?

LILJOEY GOT RAPED.

Yeah they can't handle the truth. Charlie batch STABBED them in the heart tonight.

I don't know either of you, but I will say that, first, no one edited any post; and second, you both need to clean up your act as I will not tolerate the type of language you've displayed above. Enjoy.

You can ban me I don't really care. Somebody on your site edited my post which originally said a franchise qb. So who really wants to be on a site where you can't even post something without the admin changing it. Damn butt hurt raven fans. You can't KILL my happiness this morning. Also what is wrong with what I posted yinz can talk about Ben raping somebody which no charges were filed but I can't say stabbed. I guess you need to figure out who edited my post and get on them as well because if stabbed is a bad word rapist should be as well.

• Upvote 1

You can ban me I don't really care. Somebody on your site edited my post which originally said a franchise qb. So who really wants to be on a site where you can't even post something without the admin changing it. Damn butt hurt raven fans. You can't KILL my happiness this morning. Also what is wrong with what I posted yinz can talk about Ben raping somebody which no charges were filed but I can't say stabbed. I guess you need to figure out who edited my post and get on them as well because if stabbed is a bad word rapist should be as well.

No one edited your post. Only two people have the authority to do so, and when a post is edited, even by the original poster, there is a edited timestamp. I don't appreciated being called a dick.

I didn't call you a dick. All I said was batch stabbed them in the heart tonight. I'm telling my original post said franchise qb why in the world would I call Ben a rapist.

Where did I state that you called anyone a dick? I didn't. My statement to you was that your post wasn't edited. Perhaps you thought you wrote that; was thinking that phrase and typed in something different, but I have the logs to prove your post wasn't edited.

Edited by deeshopper
Added commentary

Where did I state that you called anyone a dick? I didn't. My statement to you was that your post wasn't edited. Perhaps you thought you wrote that; was thinking that phrase and typed in something different, but I have the logs to prove your post wasn't edited.

Well somebody has figured a way around your system because I read the post right after I posted it and it sayed franchise.

• Upvote 1