ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

thank god ben will be back next week.

thesteelhurtin

I changed it, no one from the site did or was responsible for it. Lighten up. You go to a rival team's fan site and constantly and frequently incoherently post garbage and trash and someone changed a word in your prize winning post. The horror! It was a joke - I didn't know you and crow were going to have such a fit, especially after a big win.

thanks Spen for admitting it. iread it the other day and i remember what steel posted because i was messin with smokin joe about his post and he made me laugh when he " pfft" my banter about ray

we were only razzin but i did realize it was changed

i enjoy the ravens fans here

where's the rivalry or whats the pointt if we were all fans of the same team

and with all due respect to the lady of the house Dees , i will listen to you

it really wasn't a big win and in no way was i getting carried away because i know the two records

can't wait to see you al in the playoffs in STEELTOWN *-P

Hey Jen they are already practicing for the rolex 24 at daytona some crazy noise is coming out of there.

You ever heard of new smyrna speedway? Well apparently some of the big boys will be testing there come jan 1. That speedway is 5 miles from my house.

Note to mods: amazingly enough the post above contains no spelling mistakes and is punctuated correctly. I know it will look like the post was edited and corrected. I didn't do it.

Steel, you post smack, garbage, and predictions all the time. I'm not going to feel bad for reminding you about a bad one and making a joke about your use of English. If it bothers you so much, stop being such an ass so often and I wont mock you.

• Downvote 1

I talk trash about football and Baltimore. Normally when I attack Baltimore it's in response to pgh being attacked. My spelling isn't great and never was but I'm also always on my phone and never a computer. Writing was never something I was good at I realize this and have moved on I just think it's childish to attack somebody for it on a football forum. I can promise you for all my faults and spelling errors I would never personally attack you I would rather be a good person than a good writer.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

They are 0-3 since he returned.

The Bengals bent Ben over just like the women he raped. Sacked him repeatedly, picked sixed him, then picked him to win the game in the end at their house.

God I love playing on the road. Always overlooked.