ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens-Redskins game time changed

cravnravn

The time for the Baltimore Ravens home game against the Washington Redskins has been changed.

The game will now be played at 8:15pm Sunday, December 7th. The game had originally been scheduled for a 1pm start.

The match up will still be played at M & T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.

Both teams have 7 wins and 4 losses so far this season and are vying for a playoff spot.

This week the Ravens travel to Cincinnati to take on the 1 and 9 Bengals. The Redskins host the 10 and 1 New York Giants.

Join WBAL's Steve Davis for Monday Night "Live" from Damon's tonight at 6:05pm.

Guest BallTMore

Cleetz,

Is that an actual quote from Lil Wayne(Rapper), where and when did he say that? :lol:

Don't know how I feel about the time change. Especially since it's a week before the Pittsburgh game.

The time for the Baltimore Ravens home game against the Washington Redskins has been changed.

The game will now be played at 8:15pm Sunday, December 7th. The game had originally been scheduled for a 1pm start.

The match up will still be played at M & T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.

Both teams have 7 wins and 4 losses so far this season and are vying for a playoff spot.

This week the Ravens travel to Cincinnati to take on the 1 and 9 Bengals. The Redskins host the 10 and 1 New York Giants.

Join WBAL's Steve Davis for Monday Night "Live" from Damon's tonight at 6:05pm.

Dang Crav,

Are you 100% certain ? I've got tickets for the game- I dont like these late night pigskin gigs !

Oh well

I personally dislike late games. I hate waiting all day for the game

Plus, I am drinker; my days starts early on Monday. Usually on Sunday, I 'm in bed at 10

But it is at Baltimore against the Skins, Ravens win+

Pittsburgh loss at Dallas at 4:15=

sole 1st Place

Cleetz,

Is that an actual quote from Lil Wayne(Rapper), where and when did he say that? :lol:

Lil Wayne has his own sports blog on ESPN. It is pretty interesting actually. He is good friends with a lot of athletes, and likes to sit court side at NBA games and talk trash to the players, pretty funny. He is also a huge Packers fan and loves to bet fellow rappers money on games.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3710157

Lil Wayne is a complete moron and doesn't deserve even the cesspit that is ESPN. The fact that they'd put him on there (in the magazine no less) as if he knew something is a joke and a waste of my time.

Here's just a random sampling of what he has to say. Just in the article Cleet linked.

Shout out to Chris Johnson, LenDale White, Kerry Collins and the rest of the Titans for making it to 10-0. You guys are amazing. I'm gonna make a bold prediction right here and say I think they're gonna lose to Detroit on Thanksgiving because even though they're awful this year, Detroit usually always wins on Thanksgiving.

In case you weren't aware, the Lions have won ONCE on Thanksgiving Day in the last eight years.

-----

Now, as far as the game goes, I don't mind it at all. I prefer Sunday night to Monday night by every stretch, and 4:15 games are just horrible. It doesn't hurt my feelings much.

Lil Wayne is a complete moron and doesn't deserve even the cesspit that is ESPN. The fact that they'd put him on there (in the magazine no less) as if he knew something is a joke and a waste of my time.

Here's just a random sampling of what he has to say. Just in the article Cleet linked.

In case you weren't aware, the Lions have won ONCE on Thanksgiving Day in the last eight years.

-----

Now, as far as the game goes, I don't mind it at all. I prefer Sunday night to Monday night by every stretch, and 4:15 games are just horrible. It doesn't hurt my feelings much.

Well if you are trying to read Lil Wayne's blog as a legitimate sports blog, then I can see why you do not like it. I read it for entertainment and find such quotes you pointed out as entertaining.

Well if you are trying to read Lil Wayne's blog as a legitimate sports blog, then I can see why you do not like it. I read it for entertainment and find such quotes you pointed out as entertaining.

It's supposed to be on a legitimate sports site. If he wants to write a "sports blog" full of inaccuracies and "oh hell yo dawg i be livin wit d-wade u know? he b reel kool", he's free to do it on his own, rather than on a website that--though it can be for entertainment--should at least seek fact over uneducated and over-popularized opinion.

Amen brother. This will be my last year attending Ravens games. I can see the game better on my 46 inch xbr Sony anyhow.

Watching Football on HD with the plasma is outstanding, but being at the game is second to none.

I only attended 3 Raven games, but I would be there at every game if I could.

When I retire, becoming as season ticket holder is a factor in moving back to B-more, that and the crabs

Yikes another primetime game. Aren't we 0 for our last 50 prime-time games?

As for Lil Wayne, lighten up Sheeks, there is nothing wrong with him having his own blog. As cleetz said, it is just entertainment. I thought the Flacco shout out was pretty cool coming from the most successful artist of the year.

Watching Football on HD with the plasma is outstanding, but being at the game is second to none.

I only attended 3 Raven games, but I would be there at every game if I could.

When I retire, becoming as season ticket holder is a factor in moving back to B-more, that and the crabs

Amen on being at the game ! Other than being there late and the long 4 hr drive home, I love the whole venue and experience. Plus, I'll record on our DVR so we can view the whole thing the next evening. Its the best of both worlds !