ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoffs: Wild Card Weekend

deeshopper

I dont't know, Dee...looked like helmet hit helmet on the replay.

Plus, dumb move by Pollard on the taunting penalty.

Where are the penalties on the offensive players for causing the hits to their helmets? Pollard led with his shoulder. The receiver put his head down. Are defensive players supposed to break the rules of gravity and momentum to suddenly change direction? And yes, the taunting penalty was stupid.

Where are the penalties on the offensive players for causing the hits to their helmets? Pollard led with his shoulder. The receiver put his head down. Are defensive players supposed to break the rules of gravity and momentum to suddenly change direction? And yes, the taunting penalty was stupid.

I do agree that its a very hard penalty to avoid at that speed but the League is going to keep calling it because of all the recent medical findings about head traumas.

I do agree that its a very hard penalty to avoid at that speed but the League is going to keep calling it because of all the recent medical findings about head traumas.

I understand all that, but they need to balance it out and call it on offensive players as well. Especially in situations where the defensive player is leading with their shoulder. Unless the NFL wants the defense to start tackling people in the crotch.