ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

i am very glad to be here!

raysbiggestfan

hello all! my name is kimberly! i live in san antonio texas. i am 28 years old! i have been watching football since the age of 10! i have seen alot of great players come and go! i eat, breath, sleep football! i love it, its a passion of mine! this is gonna sound weird, but its a free country, and its just how i like it! my top favorate teams are the titans and the ravens! i know because of the history that odd, but oh well! i have loved the titans since they were the oilers, since warren moon! the ravens, i have grown to love them! i will be honest and say that in the beginning , in the old AFC central days, i did not like them, but they grew on me because of the passion that they play with on defense!! especially back then with rod woodson, the goose, ray ray, and that clan! wow!!! now i love the ravens! i have been a fan of them for 5 years!!! took me forever to find this place but now i am here!!!! one of my all time favorate players in the NFL is steve mcnair! i got to meet him in novemeber of 2003 when the titans played the jags in tennessee! he was so sweet!!! it was such a magical moment! his death has been very hard on me, but i am proud to have those memories!

my favorate ravens, well, just about everyone really! the whole team! but my tops are ray lewis, terrell suggs, ed reed and haloti nagta and kelly gregg!!! i love ray because of the leadership, the heart and passion he plays with!! t zizzles, he just oozes cool, same with ed reed! as far as nagta and gregg , i love them because they are blue collar hard workers!!! its great to be here, and now that i am done ranting and raving on, LETS CHEER THE RAVENS ON TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!!

Jeff Fishee's greatest coaching job was when the Oilers were transitioning into the Titans...no home field...moving city to city until Nashville had a field...I think they were 8-8 but they basically played 16 road games. I was rooting for them then...then we got a team and.....well....I trolled the hell out of the Titans fans...might burn in hell for it...

Anyway...

Welcome to ExtremeRavens Kimberly...grab a brew!

pic31.jpg

no, not really! i just get really excited when i talk about football, thats all! let me put it to you this way, the weekends around here will be very fun!

yes ballTmore, i am raysqueen from the insider.some of you might know me from there, for those that don't , i just had to introduce myself. i love both places just the same, both boards are awesome, some awesome fans! the more ravens fans to talk to, the better.

• 4 weeks later...