ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

congrats

thesteelhurtin

That picture is pretty funny but hey the ravens used PEDs and got help from the refs all in one game. I think the ravens got more calls in the final 2 minutes of the game then the Steelers got in the entire Seahawks game.

Really we are bringing up PEDs and tainted Super Bowls?

http://www.amazon.com/False-Glory-Steelers-Steroids-Courson/dp/0681411872/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360007023&sr=8-1&keywords=steel+curtain+steroids

As far as the officiating: It was very consistent and the refs did not decide the game. The teams were able to adjust and it was very fair. In baseball hitters have to adjust to how the strike zone is being called in a game, in football teams have to adjust to what the refs are calling and what they are not. Torrey Smith was held the whole game, and the 49ers did a great job of using that to their advantage. How about Flacco being hit out of bounds on the prior drive? That would have set up a first and goal, potentially ending the game right there. Comparing the Ravens to the Steelers win against the Seahawks is not accurate at all. That was a one-sided, inconsistently called game.

Comparing the Ravens to the Steelers win against the Seahawks is not accurate at all. That was a one-sided, inconsistently called game.

Do you mean the game where Rthslxxsxbrrgrrr threw for 0 TD's and 2 INT's and about 120 yards?

Only with officiating help can you overcome such an inept SB performance.

Really we are bringing up PEDs and tainted Super Bowls?http://www.amazon.com/False-Glory-Steelers-Steroids-Courson/dp/0681411872/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360007023&sr=8-1&keywords=steel+curtain+steroids

As far as the officiating: It was very consistent and the refs did not decide the game. The teams were able to adjust and it was very fair. In baseball hitters have to adjust to how the strike zone is being called in a game, in football teams have to adjust to what the refs are calling and what they are not. Torrey Smith was held the whole game, and the 49ers did a great job of using that to their advantage. How about Flacco being hit out of bounds on the prior drive? That would have set up a first and goal, potentially ending the game right there. Comparing the Ravens to the Steelers win against the Seahawks is not accurate at all. That was a one-sided, inconsistently called game.

So third and goal under two minutes kapernik goes to dump the pass off to Crabtree and Crabtree gets blasted helmet to helmet with no call. I would say that could have changed the outcome of the game. Ed reed lining up off sides and leaving early causing the qb to rush his throw on a two point conversion doesn't change the game. The difference in running into the kicker and roughing the kicker comes down to the position of the kicker. Akers was clearly in the air leg extended when hit which is roughing the kicker and a first down. Jimmy smith grabbed Crabtree at the start of San grand final play and never let go in the least that is a holding call and a first. Also yinz should have been kicking from the ten yard line after the safety considering your blockers tackled the San Fran defenders at the line of scrimmage keeping them from getting to the punter quicker. None of that could change the outcome of the game.

So third and goal under two minutes kapernik goes to dump the pass off to Crabtree and Crabtree gets blasted helmet to helmet with no call. I would say that could have changed the outcome of the game. Ed reed lining up off sides and leaving early causing the qb to rush his throw on a two point conversion doesn't change the game. The difference in running into the kicker and roughing the kicker comes down to the position of the kicker. Akers was clearly in the air leg extended when hit which is roughing the kicker and a first down. Jimmy smith grabbed Crabtree at the start of San grand final play and never let go in the least that is a holding call and a first. Also yinz should have been kicking from the ten yard line after the safety considering your blockers tackled the San Fran defenders at the line of scrimmage keeping them from getting to the punter quicker. None of that could change the outcome of the game.

Yea yea yea keep crying. You should be thanking us for keeping the Niners away from six Super Bowls. We earned our win, all those plays you mentioned are highly subjective. We could argue all day.

As far as the Koch safety, that is a loop hole in the rules. Harbaugh was smart for exposing it. It was like Coughlin last year running twelve men on the field against the Pats. Smart coaching call. Between the holding on the safety and Justin Tucker kicking a practice kick on the field in Denver, there will be two rule changes thanks to the Ravens.

Have a nice offseason knowing we're the champs.

Like I said I was pulling for yinz last night. More then just keeping the Niners from number 6 but also Lewis deserved another one after playing with such horrible offenses for so long. I'm just saying this cancels out yinz being able to say that the Steelers only beat the seachickens because of the refs and the roids in the 70s. I'm actually all for PEDs I pay to see the best possible game so if they want to use them and get bigger stronger faster great. If it helps them get back sooner awesome. I understand no roids they are illegal but some of the stuff on the list is just stupid. I got rib yinz some I did say congrats lol. Also yinz winning gives a pretty good chance of the Steelers playing in the season opener.