ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Baltimore Ravens 2012 Super Bowl Champs!

vmax

I'm totally emotionally exhausted....and loving it! :gorave:

Have you seen Ed Reed on NFL Network? It brought tears to my eyes when he talked about looking at the Mississippi river from his hotel room and be thinking of his brother.

Flacco's on now...he said that Steve told him that if he wins this game he can come in his office and pound on his desk for money. Joe said he's gonna stick it to him. He's having a fabulous interview.

We are lucky. It might not always feel like it, and some fans may be luckier, but we have won two championships when some fans have never seen one. Its a great feeling.

Its nice that I "knew" most of you years ago when they won the first one.

We are lucky. It might not always feel like it, and some fans may be luckier, but we have won two championships when some fans have never seen one. Its a great feeling.

Amen!

Think of all the high's and low's that we've been through together.

But we hung in! We kept typing away... :fishin: ...and tonight is all the sweeter.

Awesome. So happy for the guys who haven't won it. Ed, Suggs, Flacco Boldin...the guys who have fought for the past 5 years. What a way for Ray to go out.

That's how I feel. Boldin played his heart out this year to win this trophy and I can't say enough about how much it must mean to him, Suggs and Ed. Joe was just damn super during the whole postseason & this is his team now!

I am so utterly freaking speechless. Downtown is/was a madhouse. I have work in three hours so I had to get out of there, but I may or may not vaguely be related to that light pole that went down in Fells on Broadway. Holy. Just. Wow.

What light pole. No one knows anything. ;)

That's how I feel. Boldin played his heart out this year to win this trophy and I can't say enough about how much it must mean to him, Suggs and Ed. Joe was just damn super during the whole postseason & this is his team now!

Boldin was fantastic. Its been such a great run.

I literally said that to someone last night after the game. After the first SB I thought we'd win another win within 2-3 years for sure. Enjoy this win...SB's don't come around often and as you pointed out, for some teams they don't come around at all.

The proved me wrong. That was an amazing 1st half. Jones put the game out of reach to start the 2nd half.

2/4/13 10:19am

Good show! That's a start.

Proved me wrong too. Before the Colts game I thought "No way they run this gauntlet of Colts, Broncos, Patriots and then the winner of the NFC. When they beat the Broncos I thought they hasd a damn good chance to take it all.

I was going to say the same thing. Plus this draft is kind of weird as there doesn't seem to be much difference between the player rated 15th and 60th so we are going to get at least 2 good players in this draft.

Good....I feel better already about this...:)

Good....I feel better already about this...:)

We are also projected to get a 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th round compensation picks so we could also use our own picks to move around a little in the 2nd and 3rd rounds to maybe target a couple of potential starters.