ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

8-4 for sure

vmax

Our main man Mike Preston guarantees it!

Ravens won't lose to the Bungles

Regardless of what anybody says, I can't see the Ravens losing to the Bengals. I don't care about injuries on the offensive line. I don't care about being overconfident. I don't care about the series record. The Bengals are bad. Really bad.

They allow 25.1 points and 340 yards of offense a game. They are last in the league in yards per game, and 31st in points scored per game. They rank near the bottom in rushing and passing yards, and have a quarterback named Ryan Fitzpatrick, which is like the Eagles playing Kevin Kolb over Donovan McNabb.

Posted by Mike Preston on November 24, 2008 9:59 AM

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/rav...he_bungles.html

I didn't know they stank that bad until I read the stats. Their fans need to go back to putting bags over their heads.

43560112.jpg

Our main man Mike Preston guarantees it!

I didn't know they stank that bad until I read the stats. Their fans need to go back to putting bags over their heads.

43560112.jpg

Yeah, I am sure the Broncos were saying the same crap about the pitiful Raiders before last Sundays home game.

And they got blown out in their own friggin house.

Just remember guys: Any Given Sunday !

Please do not insult Michael Moore with a Preston comparison, MM speaks the truth, just caus you cant handle it, dont insult the man.

OK, Crav, someone has been peeing in her cheerios...or there's something in the PA water...whatever it is...you need help.

Here let me help clarify

MM speaks the biased truth

Just remember- ten days ago we were taken out behind the woodshed by the Giants and everyone was talking about all the team's deficiencies and "next season".

Now we beat the Eagles (and their God awful QBs), albeit in convincing fashion, and we are already penciling ourselves a "W" this Sunday and a ticket to the postseason.

Yes, the Bengals game is very winnable and, provided we play our game, we should win. But this is potentially a trap game and all it takes is a bonehead game changing play or two - a pick six by Flacco, a fumbled kickoff by Figurs deep in our territory, a long bomb TD completion from Fitzpatrick to CJ or TJ - for the Bengals to sneak a win. Dont forget they played the Giants close (3 pt loss at the Meadowlands) and recently beat the Jags. Who knows who will show up.

All I'm saying is "any given Sunday" . Hopefully, Harbaugh doesn't miss a beat and keeps the boys focused for Sunday.

:rolleyes:

So far this team is a team that capitalizes on mistakes. If the other team doesn't make mistakes, we have a hard time winning. The Bengals are the former so we should handle them but after that...we need to start winning straight up if we want to make the playoffs and go anywhere in them. The Eagles could have put a lot of points on the board against the D if they hadn't kept screwing up and that worries me down the stretch.

Please do not insult Michael Moore with a Preston comparison, MM speaks the truth, just caus you cant handle it, dont insult the man.

He's as truthful as Bill O'Reilly or Keith Olbermann...

As for a Broncos comment earlier... let's not pretend that the Broncos are some elite team. They are not. They are not even close. They are skating by thanks to the 2nd weakest division in football.

I can't believe you dont understand MM..Our Healthcare is in shambles, which he pointed out nicely..and F 911 was spot on..

He presents his side and bills himself as a documentary film maker. He's a blowhard that rarely presents both sides. Plus, working in health care industry, if you want to blame anyone...blame the hospitals and surgeons...

Its GW's fault. both of them. And another thing Grubbs, yeah he might be one sided in his docs, but why hasnt someone come out thats a bush supporter and defend against Moores documentarys, not one soul disputed his F-911 doc. Not one.

Edited by cravnravn

Actually, plenty have disputed his 9-11 doc... they just haven't made a major movie about it. Because it really shouldn't be a major movie.

And if you make a movie in support of war, you look like a war-monger.

This topic got way off base really fast lol.........so I guess I'll put my two cents in as well lol! National healthcare is not what it's cracked up to be, we'll all end up paying big time in taxes, and the care will eventually suck after about 10 years. I've been in a small version of national healthcare called the US Armed Forces, anyone who thinks it will be any different than that is simply kidding themselves. Nothing we can do now though, it's on it's way, I hope everyone enjoys what they're insisting will be a better system.