ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Emotionally Roughing The Quarterback

Guest BallTMore

Guest BallTMore

lol.

Full here: http://www.sportspickle.com/article:261/defender-flagged-for-emotionally-roughing-the-passer-on-tom-brady

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs was flagged for emotionally roughing Patriots quarterback Tom Brady yesterday after a hit left the star quarterback feeling upset and unloved.

"I didn't care for that! I didn't care for that one bit!" snapped Brady, stomping his foot as he pulled himself up off the ground. Moments later, official Tom Winter threw a flag, penalizing Suggs and the Ravens for an infraction never before called in organized football.

"I don't think people understand how hard it is to be me. I'm coming back from a knee injury, my team is struggling, I have one child out of wedlock, another child on the way, very high-maintenance dogs to take care of, I'm expected to look stylish all the time and I have the stress of physically satisfying a woman millions of men around the world would love a shot at. And then when someone tackles me, well ..." he said, tearing up. "It can be very, very hard, okay? It can be very hard on my psyche."

That is so right on.

I have a new way to fix this problem. Qb skirts. You pull the skirt down and the QB is sacked. If a QB does not want to debase his manhood and chooses not to wear it he is not different than the other 90 players who dress on gameday.

I like that idea.

That is so right on.

I have a new way to fix this problem. Qb skirts. You pull the skirt down and the QB is sacked. If a QB does not want to debase his manhood and chooses not to wear it he is not different than the other 90 players who dress on gameday.

While I didnt like how Brady called for the penalty, other QBs do too at times, its not the QBs themselves who make the rules protecting them. The owners want their most valued players protected as much as they can.

While I would like to see them treated more equally, it will never happen, so I wont waste time thinking of it.

The most we can ask for is equal treatment of all QBs, not different treatments for different calibers of players.

Brady has manhood? well I be darned