ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

WHO BEATS US

cravnravn

Yes in the regular season. It was week 1.

That 3rd quarter left a sour taste for me, we did absolutely nothing offensively to assist the D.3rd quarter killed the D.

1st game jitters is what Im pinning it on, horrible coaching by Harbs on not to challenge that 3rd down drop by Welker, that was a game changer, players running into each other, I counted 3 occasions that when the O broke huddle, that Joe would yell out to Torrey caus he was on the wrong side of the field. A friggin blocked punt, commmmmmeee on

Since you forgot. This is what you said about it.

• Downvote 1

Allow me to settle this. Ravens got our A'sses handed to us on national TV. Next week, came home to barely beat a bad team. Then played lights out in a statement game vs. the Texans. I'd say we are getting better every game. The think I liked best about this game? Now i know we can beat anybody.

Allow me to settle this. Ravens got our A'sses handed to us on national TV. Next week, came home to barely beat a bad team. Then played lights out in a statement game vs. the Texans. I'd say we are getting better every game. The think I liked best about this game? Now i know we can beat anybody.

That game was not as telling as it looks on the scoreboard T....We were forced to open on the road when it should have been here at home, in the high altitude that the Broncos are used too and no one else is, with a highly motivated team that kept it's core together from the #1 seed last year, etc.....

We made drastic changes to our D and playing short on Offense, "and we still was beating them in the first half"...

Until PM had to use the altitude with the double hurry up to beat us even under those circumstances....

It would have been different here and if we meet them again, we will be ready for his hat trick...

One BAD Bunch of Birds !!!!

I could not agree more on all points.

That game was not as telling as it looks on the scoreboard T....We were forced to open on the road when it should have been here at home, in the high altitude that the Broncos are used too and no one else is, with a highly motivated team that kept it's core together from the #1 seed last year, etc.....

We made drastic changes to our D and playing short on Offense, "and we still was beating them in the first half"...

Until PM had to use the altitude with the double hurry up to beat us even under those circumstances....

It would have been different here and if we meet them again, we will be ready for his hat trick...

One BAD Bunch of Birds !!!!

Week 1, 5, 9, or 17 the altitude does not change and a visiting team is never adjusted to it. As for playing on the road that is all on the O's and MLB.

Fluke. This Ravens team is gelling even without some of its best players.....Our D is going to be a muthafukka later in the season and great QBs will be beaten up by our pass rush. I wish our D played Payatons ass like week 8 or 9!

:thumbup:

yea they really are gelling. Flacco looked great during that blow out victory against Houston...Oh wait...did he even throw for a single touchdown? SMH..