ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

WHO BEATS US

cravnravn

yea they really are gelling. Flacco looked great during that blow out victory against Houston...Oh wait...did he even throw for a single touchdown? SMH..

^The Ravens have played 2 of the top defenses from last year in Denver and the Texans and the 3rd team in Cleveland is considered by most a good defense. Good defenses "by definition" mean they can "stop" or "slow" offensive production ya goof. You say some of the dumbest shit I have ever read.

:thumbup:

• Upvote 2

^The Ravens have played 2 of the top defenses from last year in Denver and the Texans and the 3rd team in Cleveland is considered by most a good defense. Good defenses "by definition" mean they can "stop" or "slow" offensive production ya goof. You say some of the dumbest shit I have ever read.

that's a bullshit excuse. The Texans suck this year and their "come from behind victories" are nothing to be proud of. You lost to a good team and almost lost HOME to very bad team....The Texans are not a good team this year and their D is anything from great....Point is your offense has looked like shit so far. Flacco has not looked good at all and it has shown.

Some funny "sky is falling" threads on the steelers message boards. The old me would sign up, troll, get banned after three posts. The more mature me just laughs at their misery from a distance. Fire tomlin, bench big ben, cut the whole o line, fire haley, tank the season for a top pick... its madness over there

Top selling keyboards in Pittsburgh...

Panic-button.jpg panicbutton.jpg

Edited by vmax

that's a bullshit excuse. The Texans suck this year and their "come from behind victories" are nothing to be proud of. You lost to a good team and almost lost HOME to very bad team....The Texans are not a good team this year and their D is anything from great....Point is your offense has looked like shit so far. Flacco has not looked good at all and it has shown.

3 of the best defenses in the league Denver,Houston,Cleveland. The only point is you don't know <hit. its fun to watch you fail.

Who in the shit have the Fish beat?, better yet who have the Stealers beat?

They eeked by Cleveland, they pulled a rabbit out of their asses vs Atlanta, and who was the 3rd fluke victory, Buffalo?..lol, the Fins will be like scrimmage material in two weeks.

Edited by cravnravn

Why do we even bothering answering guys like PAfin4life ? Ignore them. All they want is to rile you up and get attention.

C'mon 82, me and Crav made a sport of batting guys like him around on the espn board for years, see who can out wit the other without getting mad and losing it.....it's our video game alternate, we call it "Make em Cry"....lol

Goooo Ravens !!!!

Tanney has been sacked 14 times already and has fumbled 5 times all in 3 games according to NFL analysts....

So the record really doesn't represent the play on the field, obviously his team mates are bailing him out, and that only lasts for so long before it runs out of gas....

Welcome to the Suggs & Dumerville Demolition Derby, yee haw !!

SB Champs !!!!

• Upvote 1

What happened finfairy, did your Steelers bandwagon break down or did your girlfriend roll over on you ?....ROTFL

loading.gif
roth.jpg

LMAO....I SHIT YOU NOT THAT IS ALMOST THE SIZE OF CRAVES WIFE (except she is shorter)

admit it Crave.....your wife is really obese

true story....but you probably aren't a man enough to admit it.

C'mon 82, me and Crav made a sport of batting guys like him around on the espn board for years, see who can out wit the other without getting mad and losing it.....it's our video game alternate, we call it "Make em Cry"....lol

Goooo Ravens !!!!

oldschool, don't flatter yourself...I don't even know who the fuck you are OK lol

Crave and I go way back...See your "moderator" is known for being one of the biggest trolls on espn and the ravens forum for that matter....No, it's not like he would wait for other fans to come to the Ravens site he would go and camp out on other forums and bait fans into coming over to the ravens board.....Obviously I met Crave while he was on the Miami forum running his mouth before the last playoff game Miami was in.......Ravens had the better team that year and spanked us in the playoffs....You think Crave would have enough satisfaction and move on...But nah....he camped out on the Dolphins forum for quite some extended time afterwards.......So finally I gave the Ravens forum a chance...And made such good friends that I have hung around periodically since.....

LMAO....I SHIT YOU NOT THAT IS ALMOST THE SIZE OF CRAVES WIFE (except she is shorter)

admit it Crave.....your wife is really obese

true story....but you probably aren't a man enough to admit it.

You are really obsessed with my wife arent you?

Whats wrong Govt on strike prevents you from buying a new one?

oldschool, don't flatter yourself...I don't even know who the fuck you are OK lol

Crave and I go way back...See your "moderator" is known for being one of the biggest trolls on espn and the ravens forum for that matter....No, it's not like he would wait for other fans to come to the Ravens site he would go and camp out on other forums and bait fans into coming over to the ravens board.....Obviously I met Crave while he was on the Miami forum running his mouth before the last playoff game Miami was in.......Ravens had the better team that year and spanked us in the playoffs....You think Crave would have enough satisfaction and move on...But nah....he camped out on the Dolphins forum for quite some extended time afterwards.......So finally I gave the Ravens forum a chance...And made such good friends that I have hung around periodically since.....

Dude you are way off with that one, it had nothing to do with our playoff game, as I hardly ever went to the Fins side, it was more you chest thumping about how great the Stealers were and at the time their 5 rings, and also how you thought Marino was great, but then I had to correct you and show you how Unitas was much better.

So dont be making up shit about me dude, like I said you dont even know me

And no one trolled any board, I brought the truth, I cant help that the folks are insensitive to it..

Edited by cravnravn

• 2 weeks later...

NOT THE DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

MIKE FUCKIN WALLACE LOL LOL LOL

????????????

now i'm sure I can come up with a team that beats the ravens

hmmmm

hmmm

Really, you don't remember me from espn ? I was on there from 1999 until they shut it down...I remember you and your funny looking avatars, your flip flopping from fins to pitts bandwagon.....Your gonna crack on Crav for coming to another board and talkin a little trash yet that's exactly what you do.....If you'll think twice, you'll be the smartest person in your family....Yee Haw !!