ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Knock...knock

Robjr83

Thank you for not using 'yinz'. :)

In all honesty, I don't see the Steelers winning anymore than I see the Ravens winning. I just find you rather comical that you guys have turned the corner having beat The Jets...

They looked like a different team out there. They made a lot if different changes during the bye week between personnel and scheme and it showed.

PITTSBURGH -- Ben Roethlisberger is on pace to get sacked almost 58 times, which would set a new season record for a quarterback who gets hit more than a blackjack table.

I wonder how Ben R will fair against the #1 team in sacks? hmmm? But they have all this figured out right no sense in worrying bc they are now playing with their 3rd LT against Suggs and Dumervil? yeah not a problem for the Steelers! pffffft!

I will be shocked if Benji doesn't get hurt in practice this week and doesn't play as usual in the matchup.

:thumbup:

PITTSBURGH -- Ben Roethlisberger is on pace to get sacked almost 58 times, which would set a new season record for a quarterback who gets hit more than a blackjack table.

I wonder how Ben R will fair against the #1 team in sacks? hmmm? But they have all this figured out right no sense in worrying bc they are now playing with their 3rd LT against Suggs and Dumervil? yeah not a problem for the Steelers! pffffft!

I will be shocked if Benji doesn't get hurt in practice this week and doesn't play as usual in the matchup.

:thumbup:

And yet with all those sacks and pressure and running for his life he is still playing better then your 120 million dollars 50%er

BAWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA, ya killinme

Please show me QB stat where flacco is better then Ben. As you have said many times about Ben wins are a team stat not a qb stat. Ben has never been under 60% when it comes to completion percentage. When you put their numbers head to head Ben wins every time. Hey if you want to go with wins though how many rings does Joe have.

Show me flaccos hand. I will tell you what when flacco ends a season with over 60% let me know. Also Ben had a good game against the Broncos he doesn't play defense

Let me help you out there steel, 5 straight playoffs and wins....11 TD's , No INT's....Knocking off the 1 and 2 seed in a row on the road and SB MVP all in the same season.....Take the rest of your stats and file them under FLUUUUUUUUUUUUSH , that's where they belong....