ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Its Steelers Week

cravnravn

U serious? Did u watch the Ravens D work a much Better QB in Aaron Rodgers Sunday???

So far as Woodley I concerned I guess I would make a big deal out of him if he was producing like Suggs is but as it stands not impressed with Woodley.

It's easy to work a qb when you knock 2 of his top 3 wrs out with low blows. The Steelers moved the ball up and down the field on the number 2 ranked defense in the league.

Now we have a Stiller fan talking about cheap shots???

LAUGHABLE!

Low blows?? so if u hit in the head its illegal and if you hit in the legs "unpenalized" mind you you are the reference for what is and isn't a good hit?? Oh and btw the way the wr is running and u have .001 of a second to determine where you will hit him.

*smh

Now we have a Stiller fan talking about cheap shots???

LAUGHABLE!

Low blows?? so if u hit in the head its illegal and if you hit in the legs "unpenalized" mind you you are the reference for what is and isn't a good hit?? Oh and btw the way the wr is running and u have .001 of a second to determine where you will hit him.

*smh

Polamalu didnt seem to have have a problem. So since ward's blocks were legal you can't say they were dirty or cheap. Yinz all called the Steelers hits dirty before they changed the rules as well.

Is that Ben?!

P1010019.jpg

Everybody sing!

Here's a silly jingle,
You can sing it night or noon
Here's the words, that's all you need
'Cause I just sang the tune:

Oh, I don't want her, you can have her
She's too fat for me
She's too fat for me
She's too fat for me
I don't want her, you can have her,
She's too fat for me
She's too fat
She's too fat
She's too fat for me

Yinnz? is that Appalachian for I dont know English?

So far as Polamalu is concerned I never said anything other then he is washed up now an never was as good as Ed Reed. Next.

Every bit as good as ed reed but you can't really even compare the two they play the game totally different from one another. Troy has more tackles in something like 40 less games played. It's like trying to compare woodson to deion but at least they played the same position. Troy is not washed up he is flying all over the field again and has already made a few what the hell just happened kinda plays.