ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

You want to play Acey boy...

Oldschool739

SteelersFans.jpg

We can play the down vote game, I don't care squat about that score.....

But you go into hiding because you don't have the guts or the brains to debate me, so you hide your coward little troll butt behind a block and down votes.....It figures, what else can I expect from a Pittsburgh degenerate....

• Downvote 3

SteelersFans.jpg

We can play the down vote game, I don't care squat about that score.....

But you go into hiding because you don't have the guts or the brains to debate me, so you hide your coward little troll butt behind a block and down votes.....It figures, what else can I expect from a Pittsburgh degenerate....

First lets see proof that picture is from Pittsburgh and I would take "degenerates" over crackheads any day of the week.

Who's acey I know it wasn'teant towards me but you attacked my home. I try not to cause too much trouble over here anymore since I like all the posters.

He's from Pittsburgh, but says he's a Ravens fan....Ace is the last part of his member name....

And what do you expect from a real Ravens fan, I wouldn't expect any less from a Pitts fan about Bmore....

The personal insult was to him though....He's a little sis.....

• Downvote 2

He's from Pittsburgh, but says he's a Ravens fan....Ace is the last part of his member name....

And what do you expect from a real Ravens fan, I wouldn't expect any less from a Pitts fan about Bmore....

Yeah I agree I do t like personal attacks. I really don't like attacking each others cities I mean I will do it if provoked but I take pride in being from Pittsburgh as I'm sure yinz are proud to be from bmore or wherever you are from.

So you like turtles Spen ?

Well gay is gay.....Here little snapper, come to spen spen ....Bwahahahahaha

Yeah I do, fascinating creatures. I don't really understand your post, but I assume you got me good because you laughed at your own post. Well done.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hes not from Pittsburg, he moved there..

Knock it off OS, this isnt like the other place, We have become family and friends here

• Upvote 2

Yo Steel! Explain to me yinz...please.

Also, I took a trip to see a friend in Pitt once and loved the architecture there. Was a little surprised. Looked like Baltimore, but more woodsy, if that makes sense.

Yo Steel! Explain to me yinz...please.

Also, I took a trip to see a friend in Pitt once and loved the architecture there. Was a little surprised. Looked like Baltimore, but more woodsy, if that makes sense.

It part of pittsburghese. When the steel boom happened people flocked to pgh from all over. If you take Kentucky, Ohio, Pa, Ny, Wv, Va, and Nc accent and slammed them together you get pittsburghese.