ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

You want to play Acey boy...

Oldschool739

finflopfan4life, what are you doing in this thread, did you lose your way again....Always had a hard time with that huh ?.....El Camino ....rotfl

LOL, you know Fin by now, he always appears when we lose a game

First off I never tore into our own, I tore into Stealer, and bungle fans back then, Remember you banned me, what 20 times one night? I always back our own, even you.

But you are treading a fine line with your banter, I could see if it was one person, but so far it's been OTR, Spen & Grubbs ,

If you remember, you and I had it out several times on espn in the early yrs, as with rasta and some others....That's our own fans Crav...

But I don't care, I have come to the conclusion that I was 100% correct, when this board was created in 08 that it was a groupie buddy system and I recall all so well, the reason it was started....ESPN wouldn't put up with that crap, so ergo ER was born....

I can take it as well as dishing it out, that's the difference in this thing, these chumps can't...And if anyone would bother to check, I haven't started any of these confrontations, it's been these insecure spoiled babies on here that has broke in my thread and began with the name calling and insulting remarks...

It's strange that I don't have this problem on scout, and espn let us defend ourselves without hovering over us like an old hen....

Maybe I need to take a sabbatical from here for a while, obviously this is too censored for me, and anyone that actually has their own opinion....

You're still ok with me crav, although I totally disagree with your analysis...

Rasta a ravens fan? Lmao

And just to clear the record, extreme was created the day Jamal Lewis was charged, we were all invited to join, you chose not to,

Thank goodness! I could not have dealt with this stupid fucking bigoted asshole for that long. The idiot starts a thread looking calling for OTR then accuses him off following him around. As far as I can tell he has started every single confrontation here. Most on purpose, some probably just by being a bigoted asshole.

Beyond the disagreements, he has complained more about the site in the short amount of time here than I have ever seen anyone else complain. He also says other places are better..... there seems to be a logical solution to me....then again, this guy thinks calling a Hispanic man "Taco" is funny and good message board behavior.

Edited by Spen
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

See what I mean with this little queer spen the weenie lover....No little spenster , I'm straight, so get off my trail, Homey don't play dat....bwahahaha

And Crav, I absolutely didn't join with them then because of the reason you just read......No secret....But this is getting tired now, off to other adventures.....yee haw !!!!

Well then, these are my peeps I respect them , if it's not to your standard, then I suggest you move on

THIS

THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY I RESPECT THIS GENTLEMAN.

rival fans

butt

he knows best

It's strange that I don't have this problem on scout, and espn let us defend ourselves without hovering over us like an old hen....

Maybe I need to take a sabbatical from here for a while, obviously this is too censored for me, and anyone that actually has their own opinion....

You're still ok with me crav, although I totally disagree with your analysis...

Beyond the disagreements, he has complained more about the site in the short amount of time here than I have ever seen anyone else complain. He also says other places are better..... there seems to be a logical solution to me...

Oldfool won't understand anything that's implied so probably better to just spell it out. If you like other boards better then GTFO.

• Downvote 1

Thanks for proving my point ,fools....4 groupies and a troll, dangle the cheese and the rodents come out.....

I'm a little surprised at you though Crav, never figured you for a groupie, but I only come over here part time because of a few espn posters that came over that I count as friends, I thought you were one, guess not....

People really show a different side when a little power is put in their hands....I think I'll be alright though.....I have a better idea Crav, take your 4 peeps and all of you, block me and stay out of my threads if I offend you so much.....Seems that none of you can stay away......I'll leave a light on for you....snicker.

• Downvote 2

Thanks for proving my point ,fools....4 groupies and a troll, dangle the cheese and the rodents come out.....

I'm a little surprised at you though Crav, never figured you for a groupie, but I only come over here part time because of a few espn posters that came over that I count as friends, I thought you were one, guess not....

People really show a different side when a little power is put in their hands....I think I'll be alright though.....I have a better idea Crav, take your 4 peeps and all of you, block me and stay out of my threads if I offend you so much.....Seems that none of you can stay away......I'll leave a light on for you....snicker.

You make laugh...sitting there on your computer chair throne, all high and mighty. King of the internet! All bow down.

05f759e91b69c89071b1563ff9be7d52-the-kin

I am reminded of two sayings.

The first: It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

And the second: Idiots drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. It is better to not argue with one and be dragged down.

A word of advice: Stop quoting individuals so they can be more easily ignored by the rest of us.

• Upvote 1

I am reminded of two sayings.

The first: It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

And the second: Idiots drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. It is better to not argue with one and be dragged down.

A word of advice: Stop quoting individuals so they can be more easily ignored by the rest of us.

Fair enough Dee...

Oh the irony OS. I did block you, and I was trying to move on. Then you had to go and start this thread which pretty much just gave all the people you've pissed off a place to come together and give you a big dose of truth. You did this to yourself, now your feelings are hurt and you want to play the victim. You want people to be nicer to you? Don't double down on being an Ahole. Just stop being a dick. It's really that simple.

• Upvote 1