ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

WOW

Tornado700

About an hour or so ago, I went from this board to ESPN NFL. The very first thing I saw was the NFL draft analysis, so I thought, let's see what they say, if anything about the Ravens. They started with the best and went to the worst. Bill Polian, 30 year veteran NFL-GM was first.

"The Baltimore Ravens hit it out of the park with their draft selections."

Hey guys. before you throw stones at Ozzie & Co., listen to the experts.

I like what John Eisenberg wrote:

"OK, so no grades from me. But I’ll take a stab at identifying winners and losers in this draft for the Ravens. One winner is Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees. Four of the Ravens’ top five picks will play on his unit, and in the past two years, the Ravens have drafted eight defensive players in the first four rounds. Another winner is tackle Rick Wagner. The Ravens were interested in adding a starting-caliber player at his spot, but they didn’t, so the job still belongs to Wagner, although it wouldn’t surprise me to see the Ravens bring in a veteran to compete with him. OK, so who lost with how the Ravens’ draft unfolded? I’d go with quarterback Joe Flacco. The Ravens didn’t come up with that starting right tackle to help protect him after he was sacked 48 times in 2013. They also didn’t add a receiver with a high pick in a year when elite pass catchers were all over the board, 12 going in the first 64 picks. Another loser would be Arthur Brown, the second-year linebacker. He was penciled in to start, but the Ravens drafted C.J. Mosley with the idea of him starting right away next to veteran Daryl Smith. That could relegate Brown to a part-time role, at least in the short run."

Cricketts. Not surprized by these over opinionated pundits here. Pretty sad really.

Seems to me you've got your opinion and I've got mine. And the 2 are not going to mesh. So that's all that's left to be said.