We've recently updated our software. Please report any issues you may experience.

Sign in to follow this  
deeshopper

Week 16 vs. Indianapolis Colts

The Indianapolis Colts look pretty good. Dorsett is looking like the all time best Indianapolis Colt Johnny Unitas.

We probably should have won by more but that was an entertaining game.

Why did auto-correct change Brissett

We probably should have won by more but that was an entertaining game.

Why did auto-correct change Brissett

That was pathetic, Ravens are in trouble going into the playoffs. We going to Jacksonville right?

That was pathetic, Ravens are in trouble going into the playoffs. We going to Jacksonville right?

I said entertaining, not dominant. They are a slightly above average team, if you expect them to destroy teams every week and go deep this year - that's you're mistake.

I thought you stopped watching because you don't like when minorities peacefully protest?

They need to put crap teams away. They don't really do that. They are woefully prepared for the PO.

It's 15 weeks in. They are not that good. They won, that's good for them.

I said entertaining, not dominant. They are a slightly above average team, if you expect them to destroy teams every week and go deep this year - that's you're mistake.

I thought you stopped watching because you don't like when minorities peacefully protest?

I did, but I now have a grandson that is a huge Ravens fan, so I do it for him.

Sign in to follow this