ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Steelers Edge

oldno82

All good points. Jefferson and Carr give me the shakes.

I would imagine the Browns - Gordon et al- are licking their chops right now. I would be. We need to build the secondary around Humphrey and the youngsters. Maybe draft another saefrty and or FA in the offseason.

For what's it worth, we came within a whisker of beating the Stealers in their house. We were a Maclin inbound reception away from a Tucker FG attempt and game winner. For my money, Pittsburgh is going to run the table and wrap up the SB, barring an injury to one of their Bs. And we played them to a 1 Pt game. And that's what you call the Mediocre Football League MFL.

The Browns don't have multiple receivers who can hurt them so not as dangerous. That said Harbs apparently said that helping Carr was not part of the game plan. Pop Warner coaches grasp that depending on circumstances adjustments are needed.

I wouldn't sell em - Gordon, Coleman, Njoku, Crowell - short. Gordon could go off - he's certainly seen the blueprint. After a blown game and likely hangover, we will likely get "all we can handle" on Sunday.

Don't be surprised with a Browns W.