ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Browns Game -Predictions ?

varaven45

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is indeed a tough call. A very tough call. A lot will depend on the Ravens either being or not being really fired up. It's a big game.

I just finished watching the whole Chief's game again. I feel better about our offense. Lamar overthrew a few receivers especially in the first half. He definitely had an off, but not terrible day. The running attack was superb and as I said before we should have used it both for moving the ball and keeping the hard charging KC offense off the field. Cleveland's defense will be much tougher than KC's. The Browns are loaded on offense but you wouldn't know it from the first 3 games of the season. Let's hope they don't gel suddenly for this week.

And as Tsyl so aptly put it: Which Lamar and which Baker show up?

Going out on a weak limb I'll join Tsyl and say Ravens 24 Browns 20.

The game last year was on the verge of being a blowout until Lamar fumbled at the goal line. But the Ravens had a D. Not so this year due to key injuries and the failure to get the personnel necessary to generate a pass rush.

I think the game Sunday will be similar. No blow out due to freak plays or turnovers. Both teams will battle their ass off. A close game and a Ravens win. :gorave:

Insiders predict: Baltimore Ravens

- Favored to win: Baltimore Ravens
- Spread: -7
- Odds: -300

- Cleveland Browns team stats:
- Offense: 330.3 yards per game (#24 in the league)
--- Passing offense: 241.3 ypg (#18)
--- Rushing offense: 89.0 ypg (#25)
- Defense: 315.3 yards per game (#10 in the league)
--- Passing defense: 213.3 ypg (#10)
--- Rushing defense: 102 ypg (#14)

- Baltimore Ravens team stats:
- Offense: 511.7 yards per game (#1 in the league)
--- Passing offense: 295.0 ypg (#7)
--- Rushing offense: 216.7 ypg (#1)
- Defense: 350.7 yards per game (#16 in the league)
--- Passing defense: 290.3 ypg (#27)
--- Rushing defense: 60.3 ypg (#3)

MV5BMjEzOTc4MjU5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDI2 "Who will find ways to win and who will find ways to lose?"

Here's some numbers that say the Ravens are getting pressure on QB's....

Stat to know: The Ravens have blitzed on 47% of opposing QB dropbacks this season, the highest mark in the NFL. And they boast the NFL's fourth-best pass rush win rate, beating blocks within 2.5 seconds 58% of the time, per NFL Next Gen Stats research.....https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27691599/week-4-nfl-game-picks-schedule-guide-fantasy-football-tips-more#clebal

So they are beating blocks........The problem is they are not generating sacks.

This is going to be a high scoring game.

If I hear one more person say Earl Thomas, Tony Jefferson are good, I will smack them. If I hear one more person say this defense is good, I will puke on them.

1st and 25 is no worry for offenses when facing this defense, just group 3 receivers together, hit the one they leave wide open.

I am 53 years old, I've never seen so many receivers wide open, never. This defense stinks.