ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Bengals

vmax

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game should not be this close. it goes back to what i said after mia. you veat badteams into the ground.

Im not complaining. The game was effectively over after that long drive and FG. They did what they had to do especially considering the run back to start the game

this game should not be this close. it goes back to what i said after mia. you veat badteams into the ground.

Discipline kept this game close, the lack there of; no lane discipline to start the game lead to a kickoff return for a touchdown.

A lack of discipline lead to a turnover before the half, giving the Bengals 3 pts.

A lack of discipline by the head doofus cost the team a needed time out.

A lack of discipline had Lamar run too long, allowing the clock to expire before half, costing the team 3 pts.

A lack of discipline cost the team yardage with penalties.

A lack of discipline by the defense allowed the Bengals on 3rd & long and 4th & very long convert; giving them 7 pts.

The word of the day as we said before the game started; Discipline...

Good win. The Bengals were never in it after 6 minutes left in the 1st quarter.

Divisional game against a team that has owned them...good win. :gorave:

Lamar threw to 11 different players....ran like crazy.....He's simply incredible

usa_today_11693398.0.jpg.

:bow:

In the Baltimore Ravens ' 23-17 win over the Cincinnati Bengals, Jackson became the first player in the Super Bowl era to produce over 200 yards passing and 150 yards rushing in a regular season game.........Jackson's legs and arm helped the Ravens overcome mistakes on defense and special teams to avoid an upset to the Bengals. His total yards out-gained Cincinnati, 388-250, :thumbup: and he finished 21-of-33 passing. The Ravens (4-2) remain atop the AFC North..........https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27838489/ravens-quarterback-lamar-jackson-makes-dual-threat-history-win

lamar-jackson-bengals-usat.jpg?itok=vQHd

Edited by vmax

I will not bitch and moan about a Ravens win.

The Bengals only had 250 yards of offense. Most of that in garbage time....33 yards rushing..basicly they gave up 10 points......it may be ant steps, but the D is improving.

This offense though....it keeps morphing.

Best thing for me was to see no turnovers from Lamar. He threw well....66% completion.

They are as ready as they'll ever be for the Seahawks.

I will not bitch and moan about a Ravens win.

The Bengals only had 250 yards of offense. Most of that in garbage time....33 yards rushing..basicly they gave up 10 points......it may be ant steps, but the D is improving.

This offense though....it keeps morphing.

Best thing for me was to see no turnovers from Lamar. He threw well....66% completion.

They are as ready as they'll ever be for the Seahawks.

After the opening kickoff they played really well. My first game attended this year and I was really impressed with Lamar. I think he read the field very well and moved the ball well. The defense was pretty good, not great but much better than previous weeks.

Nice win.

It was an interesting win to say the least. Great effort by Lamar but he's got to hit the dirt before taking some of these hits. His passing was good---only one or two lapses.

As has been said, the TE's have to cut out this jumping shit.

Somebody wake up Bozeman in the huddle when the snap count is called.

I liked the game. Lamar is simply fantastic but I don't know how long of a career he's going to have. He took some tough tackles running today.

So next is Seatlle then NE. We'll be moaning after those two so enjoy it now.

What I see is a second tier team. They took advantage of the schedule and are in 1st place as a result.

They have yet to prove they can beat playoff teams and playoff contenders. They are probably a year away from that although I think they will beat a few this year.

Nevertheless....they are really fun to watch and at this point, they are competitive. They should be in every game with a chance to win.

Max, You nailed it. We are fun, competitive,and have a shot in every game.

Definitely see us in the AFC scrum of 2nd or 3rd tier teams and a .500 team (+ or - a W).

Once we retool our D w/a pass rusher (or 2), another LB and CB/safety,

the future for this team looks awesome and positive.

The next 2 games -Seattle and NE - will tell us much about this team !