We've recently updated our software. Please report any issues you may experience.

Sign in to follow this  
tsylvester

2021 Draft

It should be interesting to see what they do about the next draft. If college ball is indeed cancelled for this year, even if they some how stupidly play in the spring, what happens to the draft? Players may rise based on last year's play, while many will fall because they lacked the chance to gain the experience, thus improve their play not having another season to showcase....

First i look at the NFL season.  What is the draft order?  If they can't start the season I believe it is the same as the 2020 order.  But say they get 5 games in when the wheels come off.  Do they go with that sample set?

Now back to your questions.  That is why I was for trading out of the later picks of 2020 and trading the later picks of 2021 to have high picks all throughout the first 5 or so rounds of 2020.

I dont expect any college ball this yr.  They will have to go with tape from2019 and tons of workouts for these guys.