Jump to content

We've recently updated our software. Please report any issues you may experience.

vmax

Ravens/Titans

Recommended Posts

Quote

In the Ravens' past seven games without Williams, they have allowed an average of 165.1 yards rushing. -- Jamison Hensley.....:scared:....https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/viewersguide11202020/nfl-week-11-game-picks-schedule-guide-fantasy-football-tips-odds-injuries-more

Glad they benched Skura. Good for him to get his focus and technique in order and a good message for the team that standard will be enforced.

Dez....Show Me. I'm a big doubter right now although I do hope he can make a come back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mekari deserved to start this season based on how well he played there last year. Plus it would have been less position turnover to have him there to start again especially with Yanda retiring and now with Edwards out.

Dez will have to show me if he still has anything in the tank. But it's possible so give him a shot...after they give Duvernay and Proche a shot!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm away from home this weekend and can't see the game but I'm looking at the gamecast and Lamar is 2 for 8 if I'm counting correctly. 

A td would have been nice there and that's the difference between last year and this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

FG's will not cut it but for now I'm just glad the Ravens are in it at 7-6.

The O line is not allowing Lamar time to get set andvthrow

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oldno82 said:

I'm away from home this weekend and can't see the game but I'm looking at the gamecast and Lamar is 2 for 8 if I'm counting correctly. 

A td would have been nice there and that's the difference between last year and this year. 

He has no chance to get set and throw...not his fault unless you ask papa.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vmax said:

FG's will not cut it but for now I'm just glad the Ravens are in it at 7-6.

The O line is not allowing Lamar time to get set andvthrow

Try NFL video game cast. They are broadcasting live on the internet for some reason

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vmax said:

He has no chance to get set and throw...not his fault unless you ask papa.

Roman and O-line must get their act together then. JK is having a good day so far.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vmax said:

Try NFL video game cast. They are broadcasting live on the internet for some reason

Can't afford the $75 right now and I used up my free trial in the early season.

Would you believe I'm in Cleveland. The assholes are showing local programming (a cooking show)  at 1:00pm no NFL! I'm here because my son is having heart surgery tomorrow at Cleveland Clinic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, oldno82 said:

Can't afford the $75 right now and I used up my free trial in the early season.

Would you believe I'm in Cleveland. The assholes are showing local programming (a cooking show)  at 1:00pm no NFL! I'm here because my son is having heart surgery tomorrow at Cleveland Clinic.

Hang tuff....he's in great hands

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...