Jump to content

We've recently updated our software. Please report any issues you may experience.

tsylvester

on to Detroit

Recommended Posts

I originally had this as an easy win, but then, I had KC as an easy loss. Add to that all of the injuries, the two hard fought, prime time games and the euphoria from beating the Cheifs in that manner and needless to say, I'm a bit concerned.

Goff is a quarterback who can make every throw, not with the zip of some of the top qbs but still.

His biggest draw back is being fooled by coverage and not having a clean pocket. Hit him often, disguise covages well with multiple looks and a defense will feast.

Their defense as you will see tonight can be run on, can be taken advantage of. They give up more yards per play than any other team, why? To prevent the big play, make a team dink & dunk down the field hoping you make the mistake before they do, but they don't have the discipline to stay focussed.

So they only real question is; do the Ravens live in the past glory of beating KC, having two prime time games already, or do they use that confidence to build?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Glad you put this up. I'm flying out to San Diego tomorrow morning and won't be back until 10/1 or 3. So everybody please take the initiative to keep the game threads and board going...not that I do a great job at that....images.jpg.42a84d4b05ae9d18d7adb97c5e794338.jpg....and :benice:....i know. It's hard. :D

Now I'll do my best to check in everyday because I love "My Ravens." I am a fanatic.

Early projection has Ravens as 68.9% win percentage.

Team Stats

bal.png&h=100&w=100 det.png&h=100&w=100
Points Per Game 31.5 33.0
Points Allowed Per Game 34.0 41.0
Total Yards 457.0 454.0
Yards Passing 237.0 338.0
Yards Rushing 220.0 116.0
Yards Allowed 461.0 450.0
Pass Yards Allowed 389.0 319.0
Rush Yards Allowed 72.0 131.0
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

I would hope the ravens dont falll for a trap game.  They  still have plenty to prove and need this as a get  healthy game.

One thing, one play gives me a little hope. Not sure if you noticed, but Ellis ran down Kelce on that touchdown catch & run. Sure, he tackled him in the endzone, but he ran some 35 yards; that is effort. The kind of effort that sparks other teammates, they will notice and copy it.. I am sure they will point it out on game film, the meeting room will be filled with shouts; a 300+ pound man runnimg down a fast tightend that far.

Maybe that was the spark the defensive line needs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, vmax said:

Glad you put this up. I'm flying out to San Diego tomorrow morning and won't be back until 10/1 or 3. So everybody please take the initiative to keep the game threads and board going...not that I do a great job at that....images.jpg.42a84d4b05ae9d18d7adb97c5e794338.jpg....and :benice:....i know. It's hard. :D

Now I'll do my best to check in everyday because I love "My Ravens." I am a fanatic.

Early projection has Ravens as 68.9% win percentage.

Team Stats

bal.png&h=100&w=100 det.png&h=100&w=100
Points Per Game 31.5 33.0
Points Allowed Per Game 34.0 41.0
Total Yards 457.0 454.0
Yards Passing 237.0 338.0
Yards Rushing 220.0 116.0
Yards Allowed 461.0 450.0
Pass Yards Allowed 389.0 319.0
Rush Yards Allowed 72.0 131.0

Enjoy the time, stop at Not Not Tacco, Sam the cooking guy's place. He is a cool dude on youtube, a self described Canadian Jew living in San Diego.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tsylvester said:

One thing, one play gives me a little hope. Not sure if you noticed, but Ellis ran down Kelce on that touchdown catch & run. Sure, he tackled him in the endzone, but he ran some 35 yards; that is effort. The kind of effort that sparks other teammates, they will notice and copy it.. I am sure they will point it out on game film, the meeting room will be filled with shouts; a 300+ pound man runnimg down a fast tightend that far.

Maybe that was the spark the defensive line needs?

I saw that during the play! This huge guy rumbling along. Tracking down Kelce. It was Ellis. That's a 60 minute Raven.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Broncos waived McCrary.

The Ravens should sign him to PS and let Bell go. That would save them a lot of money if they activated Bell.

Did you see where Ozzie told Wink that he should check out Odefe? Said, "He's a Raven." Ozzie knows.

Just a theory...Lamar missed practice due to illness. He gets sick every year. Maybe he's immune compromised and that's why he didn't want to take the vaccine or want people to know. Just a wild ass guess on my part.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, vmax said:

Broncos waived McCrary.

The Ravens should sign him to PS and let Bell go. That would save them a lot of money if they activated Bell.

Did you see where Ozzie told Wink that he should check out Odefe? Said, "He's a Raven." Ozzie knows.

Just a theory...Lamar missed practice due to illness. He gets sick every year. Maybe he's immune compromised and that's why he didn't want to take the vaccine or want people to know. Just a wild ass guess on my part.

Na, his hip was sick from the flip...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here we go again, covid ready and waiting... The Raven way, no vaccine, no mask all go out & party like it's 1999........

Chances of contacting virus if vaccinated, masked and practing proper edicate?

Exceptionally, extremely, incredulously low...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

There is still more than enough talent on the team to put the lions down easy.  Just dont go through the motions.

:thumbup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2021 at 5:29 PM, tsylvester said:

Here we go again, covid ready and waiting... The Raven way, no vaccine, no mask all go out & party like it's 1999........

Chances of contacting virus if vaccinated, masked and practing proper edicate?

Exceptionally, extremely, incredulously low...

Wonder how many fans came down with it Sunday night..didnt see a mask in the crowd..

 

BTW line moved down to 7. I'm on the Ravens in this one, we will still score 30+ points. Detroit won't put 30 on us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...